Chapter 3

In order not to get cut, you have to work harder than others. If you want to save even a little bit and prepare for the future, you must produce more potions than the quota and receive a bonus.

"Sigh."

Lee Bobae sighed and checked the status window.

She rested for a while drinking coffee in the break room, so her mental power and mana were restored to as much as a rat's tail. Now, all she had to do was rake up the remaining mental power and mana to make potions.

Lee Bobae put the finished potion in the box and counted the quantity produced today.

It was a surprising amount as if it was inflated with tap water.

'A potion making machine.'

It's not like anyone ordered her to go to work at 8 and leave at 11 for 5 years. To put it bluntly, the Potion Team's ace was actually a machine.

'Don't think too negatively. Lee Bobae, come to your senses.'

Lee Bobae shook her head and rubbed her stiff shoulders and neck. Her mana and mental power were low, she was in a bad mood, and her speed was not good. It was naturally followed by a headache.

She worked on weekends, only going back and forth from home, to work, and to the hospital. Preparing potions for emergencies even on rare holidays. The only reward in life was that the bank account balance gradually increased.

It was truly a life without dreams, hopes, and rewards. If she had the energy to help herself, she would use it to breathe. Lee Bobae cleared her seat and left the company.

As she swiped her card at her gate and exited, her driver, part of her company welfare, awaited her.

"Are you going to Mimi hospital today?"

"Yes, please go to the hospital."

"I will wait in front of the hospital."

"You don't have to wait."

"This is company policy."

In the end, Lee Bobae gave him a bitter laugh. Welfare was really good.

"We're here."

"Uh, uh, yes."

She fell asleep for a while. Lee Bobae rubbed her cloudy eyes and got out of the car.

Most hospitals forbid night visits. This hospital was a hunter-specialised hospital, so visits were possible 24 hours a day.

She wondered what kind of casual relationship they had with hunters, but she never thought deeply about it as it was a good thing for her who worked overtime.

Her eyesight was blurry from exhaustion. Lee Bobae skilfully walked to the hospital room even with unclear vision. She would probably be able to find the room even with her eyes closed. Because she came and went without missing a day.

Lee Bobae opened the door to the hospital room and walked to the bed.

In the past eight years, medicine had made remarkable progress in some fields and marginal progress in others.

The coma field to which Lee Bobae's third brother belonged to was the latter. The condition of the youngest brother had not changed either. He had only been dying steadily for eight years.

Although the official name was different, the invention of a bed for preventing bedsores made from a monster called 'slime' was a noticeable change.