She's so insecure with lots of things and she can't help it.

"Look at kuya, Luna". Her brother's voice is serious but full of comfort.

She looks at the screen of her phone and glance at her older brother's eyes, it's full of love and comfort for her.

"I won't ask you to risk kung alam mo sa sarili mo hindi mo pa kaya but if you really like him then give it a chance, malay mo siya ang magpuna ng kulang sayo".

"A man's reason why he asks you if he can court you is either he can see himself with you for the lifetime or he is willing to fill-up the missing pieces of yours".

"He's man enough when he knows how to respect a woman life you, you can feel it in his embrace".

Seryosong sambit ng kuya niya sa kaniya, gumaan kahit papaano ang nararamdaman niya. Natatakot lang siguro siya sa mga pwedeng mangyari kung susugal siya.

"But".

Napatigil si Cassandra sa susunod na sasabihin ng kuya niya ngunit natawa din siya kalaunan.

"Ihaharap mo siya sa akin, I need to see if I am trusting the right man for you". 

Ayown! My ever-protective kuya, kaya mahal ko ito eh.

I nodded at him and smile. "I will, kuya".

I saw my brother smile like he's contented with my answer. "Thank you for letting kuya protect you".

"Oo naman, kuya. I know you love me so much that you want me safe". Then I smiled at him.

Kuya Jorge suddenly sigh and smiled at me. "You know, I miss that smile of yours. Genuine and true".

"I also miss this, kuya. Smiling like I am free to do anything".

"You are, baby sis. You will be".

I hope so, kuya.

After talking to my brother, we eventually ended the call dahil kailangan pa niyang pumirma ng mga papeles at umattend ng meeting nila with their investors.

Nakaramdam ako ng uhaw kaya dali-dali akong bumaba ngunit nakasalubong ko si mommy habang nasa hagdan pa ako.

The awkwardness filled the atmosphere and suddenly her mom talks to her.