Fiding Things Out

You sprint to the door leaving the half naked Dave in his room. You open the door to see a nervous looking John outside in the hall.

You step out into the hallway closing the door behind you. "John, I need to tell you something."

"That's kind of funny because I need to tell you something too." He says with a nervous grin.

You take a deep breath and confess, "I slept with Dave."

He let's out a breath, "Whew, that's a relief."

"I, wait, what?"

"I was sorta hoping you guys would get together, hehe." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Wait wait wait, you wanted me to cheat on you...with your best friend?"

"Well, uh, maybe not quite like that, but I wanted you guys to get together at some point."

You look at him dead in the eye, "But Jade is your sister and what about you and me?"

"Hehe, well they were never really happy together and you always seemed to have this connection with Dave and, well, you aren't my type...actually no girl is really my type..."

"John,"

"Don't get me wrong, your pretty and all that, but you and me weren't really a thing if you know what I mean and..."

"John! You're rambling, just spit out what you want to tell me." You say feeling a little bit of frustration and humoured.

"Oh, oops, sorry (f/n). What I'm trying to say is I'm homo."

He looked at you with those big blue eyes and you smiled at him pulling him into a hug, "You didn't have to be scared to tell me that, you'll always be the shy and cute Egbert I've always been friends with."

He gave you a gentle squeeze and then left the embrace, "I'm glad were on the same track now, but don't tell Dave yet, I want to do that. I've got to run now though...I-I have a date." He said looking down blushing.

You cooed, "That's so cute! You have to tell me all the details when you get back and don't worry, your secrets safe with me." You say winking.

He turns around smiling with his buck teeth, "Your the best, I'll talk to you later on pesterchum."

You laugh and wave goodbye then go back inside the apartment. Walking back to Dave's bedroom you find him pacing. Dave looks at you through his shades, "So how did it go?"

"Really well."

He nods, "That's cool, why did he take it so well?"

You step in front of him and start to back him up towards the bed, "He'll tell you when he's ready, but for now," you say pushing him so he falls onto the bed, "Your all mine Strider."

(A/N: okay, so the next chapter is going to be pretty much all lemon. Let me know if you want me to finish it with the final lemon or keep the story going for a little longer :) )