"Isaac?" Scott and Talia question.

"It's Derek's problem now." Stiles tells them as Talia bangs her head against the locker.

As Talia walks outher eyes glow green as she looks over and see Erica as she puts her on her side with Scott

"I bet she becomes a werewolf." Kol tells them. "Not everyone in the town is supernatural, brother." Elijah tells him.

"How'd you two know?" Alison asks them."I just felt it." They answer before tehy exchange a soft smile.

"Rebekah we understand it, you like them you don't need to tell us after every small thing." Klaus tells his sister. "I didn't say anything, but it's nice to know your not in complete Denial." She replies back.

°°°

As Talia see's Stiles and Boyd she chuckle as she walks over to them.

"Uh, no, n - no. I think I'm recalling it. Now. Maybe I just got it confused with - For - ty. Come on, man, have you seen the piece of crap jeep that I drive?" Stiles tries to negotiate miserably.

"You seen the piece of crap bus that I take?" He responds as Talia walks over and hand Boyd the fifty and he smiles at her.

"Keep the change call it payment for dealing with Stiles." She tell him as he smiles at me and hands over the keys.

"He's going to be a werewolf too." Kol decides. "Kol you can't just say every new person we meet is going to be a werewolf." Davina tells him as Kol shrugs unaffected.

"What's with you?" Talia asks as she turns to face a poutinh Stiles. "I wanted to get the keys." He complains as Talia playfully rolls her eyes before giving him the keys.

"Here you go, happy feet." She teases as he takes them.

"We're not bringing back that nickname." He tells her sternly as they walk over to teh table where Scott is sitting. "Pick you up right after work tonight and we'll meet at the rink, cool?" He tells us as they nod as Erica walks in with a full blown makeover. As she walks over to a table and takes the bite out of the apple seductivly.

"Derry you moron." Talia mutters as she looks at Erica. "What - The holy hell - Is that?" Lydia questions as she walks over to us slamming her hands on teh table.

"It's Erica." Scott answers the obvious yet seemingly unbelievable question. As the three teenagers exchange a look running out of the school as they see Erica get into he car with Derek who smirks at them as Talia groans.