After I finish getting dressed, I take out my sketchbook and start drawing some new tattoo designs. I work for about an hour before I hear my phone ring. I pick it up and look at the screen to see Cory's name. I answer the call and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sweetheart." She says. She's been calling me Sweetheart ever since picture day. It makes my heart flutter and gives me butterflies every time she does.

"Hi."

"I'm outside."

"Ok, I'm coming out now." I say before hanging up. I take out a black cross body bag and put my phone, house keys, hand sanitizer, tissues, and some money inside before leaving my room. I yell out to my dad and brother that I'm leaving and walk outside. When I do, I see Cory on a beautiful white motorcycle that has purple lights.

 When I do, I see Cory on a beautiful white motorcycle that has purple lights

"Cory, where's your car?" I ask her.

"It's at home. I thought riding my motorcycle would be nice for a change."

"No."

"Cami."

"No. Absolutely not."

"Come on Sweetheart, it'll be fun I promise. And if it really bothers you that much, then we'll drive to my house and get the car." She says. I groan as I take the extra helmet from her hands, put it on, and get on the back of the motorcycle. "Put your arms around my waist and keep your feet up. I'll take care of the rest."

I nod and do what she says. She puts her own helmet back on and revs the motorcycle a little before putting her feet up and steering the motorcycle onto the road. As she continues driving, I start feeling better about riding on the back of the motorcycle. She pulls into the parking lot of a diner and helps me off the motorcycle after she parks. We take off our helmets and I'm finally able to get a good look at Cory.

She's wearing a pair of black jeans, a white crop top that crosses at the bottom, a cropped black leather jacket, a pair of black boots with a silver buckle, and a choker. Her rose gold hair is out in light waves. She looks so badass, but also beautiful.

 She looks so badass, but also beautiful