4; Admire

4; "Hypnotizing power, crushing all that cower" -Battery 86'

"You guys back already," I say turning around to see Jason with extremely wet hair, walking in. "Hey," I say to him grabbing a towel and throwing it at him, "Don't let your hair drip on the carpet," I say chuckling as he stands there awkwardly holding the towel. "I saw you when you filled in for Cliff during the concert in Phoneix," He says admits

"I know, Lars told me," I say. "Ya know you look like same still" I mention walking towards him and patting him on the shoulder. "I only told Kirk..." He admits, I ignore it saving him the embarrassment "You got those picks still," I ask.

"Yeah, I'll show you them," He says grabbing my hand which shocks me, and guides me to his room. He grabs a small box on the side table to reveal two smallish picks. They were purple. "Nice," I say looking at them smiling, I look up to see Jase lookin flustered.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about" I mention, looking at him. "People look up to people, Ya know" I add on. Sitting down on his bed as he sits next to me. "We looked up to Cliff, A lot. Especially James. He was basically our older brother" I explain. He just listened "So if they're hard on you, It's because of that" I add on. Pulling out a pick from my pocket and placing it on his dresser, "oh and, Anemia is going on tour in Japan too" I say before walking out of the room.