0; Newspaper Ads

0; "No mercy for what we're doing" -No Remorse 83'

October 1981

"Drummer looking for other metal musicians to jam with, Tygers of Pan Tang, Diamond Head, and Iron Maiden."

Fuck Yeah.

"Hey," I say softly opening the door to the local rehearsal studio. "Hey!" Says a small boy with a heavy accent with brown hair, "Hello" says the blonde boy shyly.

"Are you here for the ad?" I ask, "yeah!" The smallish boy replies, "Come on!" He adds on dragging me into a smallish room off to the side.

"We should get to know each other!"

What the fuck is happening, I glance over to look at the Blonde. Oh, Shit even he looks scared. "My name is Lars Ulrich,'' says Lars. "My name's Cherry Hammett," I say sitting down next to the blonde "I'm James Hetfield," says James. "Nice to meet you all," says Lars, "Agreed" I add.

We all just ended up getting lunch and meeting back at the rehearsal place, The Lars kid ate Harring, he seems to come from a family with money. Both me and James ended up grabbing McDonald's with each other.

Lars sat down at the drum set he brought, smacking a few drums. Holy shit he can't even play, I look over at James slightly cringing with James staring at the wall behind Lars extremely weirded out.

That was the Best decision I've ever made