2; The Interview

2; "Oh, sweet death, one last caress" -Last Caress 80'

Late fall of 1986

I'm currently watching the boys get interviewed (The interview is in the comments) It's going really well, James and Kirk are definitely having fun. Just talkin' about general tour things. They just started talking about the clothing they've received from fans.

Kirk starts talking about his Amazing Fruit Salad pants in all their glory. "They're like the best pants ever, Even Cherry loves em' Right?" He says looking over at me smiling a pure smile. "Yeah, They're like the Holy Grail of pants" I reply as James laughs.

I sit through James and Kirk's interview when they switch out and have Lars and Jason take their place. Jason sits down next to Lars looking at me nervously, I Shrug my shoulders giving him an idk face. I really hope he does okay during the interview, the interviewer begins by asking questions about Jason's background. Because ya know he's new, Lars looks at the background behind them. After discussing Jason's background, They begin to ask about The history of Metallica. "Wait, Can I bring someone to answer this with me?" Lars asks, stopping the interviewer. "Yes sure," the interviewer replied. Lars gets up and walks over to me motioning me to follow him over to the area they were interviewing in. I sit down in between Lars and Jason, I wave slightly at the camera "Hey" I awkwardly said.

"So, Who are you?"

"I'm Caitlyn Hammett, Kirk's sister" I state

"How do you know Metallica?"

"Well, I met Lars when he came here. I met James through Lars, I know Kirk because he's my brother obviously and I met Jason like a while ago" I say

"Do you have an ongoing thing with any of the members?" The interview asks. "Yeah, No," I replied

"Oh, I just didn't know. The two of you seem very close" The interviewer gestures towards me and Jason. "Just because I'm very good friends with her Doesn't mean I'm interested in being with her," Jason states.

Jason's spaced out staring at the table while I and Lars are talking about random shit. "I mean, I truly think we hit something with getting Jason in the band. He has a true passion for this and we also all get along well" I say before Lars adds on, I look over noticing Jason's no longer spaced out. I'm still concerned since he's new and I know how harsh the guys have been. I might check on him later.

The interview is finished.