✨Scenarios With Willow✨

So, I decided to do this scenarios thing here, too, but only Willow. There will be multiple scenarios in one part, and you can request them.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

✨If she caught you crying✨

Willow's POV:

I was walking down the hall infront of
(Y/N)'s room, when I heard silent sobs. My ear was pretty good, so I could hear them clearly. I knocked on the door and asked.
"Hey Sweetheart, is everything okay?"

"Y-yeah.. Everything's okay!" I heard him reply. I know whatever happened is not okay if he cries. He's always happy, so this isn't okay.

"Can you let me in? Please?" I asked him. I know he'll say no, but I need to know what's going on, I maybe have to kill someone.

"N-" Knew it. "Ugh. Fine. I don't want to be alone." He agreed. I taught he wouldn't want my company, since if you're sad, you always want to be alone.

"Okay, I'm comin' in." I said as I opened the door and slipped in before closing the door.

He was sitting on the edge of his bed, his face in his hands. I sat down next to him, bringing him into a big hug, he hugged back and cried himself into my shoulder.

"Now tell me, who or what is the reason that you're crying?" I asked him softly.

He sighed. "Y-you know my parents left me?" I nodded. "So.. I got a plush from them before they left... And.. It got b-burn to a-ashes."

Now I was angry. Who the fvck did that to my Sweetheart?! "Who was it?!". Anger was visible in my voice and eyes.

He stayed silent, but then answered. "F-Filip and B-Baren. (sorry if you like these characters :')), they didn' t know it was from my parents.."

My eyes widen. "But why did they do that?!"

"I was hugging that all day since they gave me the plush this exact day."

I was so angry at this point. "Be right back, I'll have a talk with them."

And that's how they got fired.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

✨If you were sleepy✨

Willow's POV:

(Y/N) really seems tired today. I should try and get him to sleep somehow. "Hey, (Y/N), wanna sleep? I'm tired anyways." I asked him, hopefully he accepts.

"Just go to sleep. I have to finish the paperworks." Not the answer I expected.

"But I don't wanna sleep alone.. Please!" I tried to convince him.

"I'm sorry, but I have to finish them." He said, his voice still sounds tired as heck.

"You know what?" I walked up to him, and pullid him up. He gasped. "W-what are you doing?!"

"Taking you to bed. I know you're sleepy. You need to sleep."

"B-but I have to finish my paperwo-" "You'll do it tomorrow."

(In the bedroom)

"Now sleep, Sweetheart."

He sighed. "Fine."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

✨If she caught you in her jacket✨

(Y/N)'s POV:

It was winter. Winter meant it was cold. Cold meant I was freezing. Yes, I was freezing, even though I was in my room.

Willow was sleeping, so maybe I could borrow her jacket.

I walked into her room, and saw that her jacket was on her chair. I quickly put it on, and I immedietly felt better.

I walked back to the living room, snuggling more into her jacket. It really felt fluffy inside.

So I was sitting there, not remembering, that Willoe could wake up any minute, since she was out for like three hours.

That's when I felt a tap on my back. I know that only Willow and I live here in this apartment room, so I think it was her.

I slowly turn around, only to see a wolf girl standing there. "O-oh, hello Willow. Sorry I borrowed your jacket, but it was cold out here.." I said while smiling at her.

She sighed. "You could've just asked and I would've give it to you without a problem."

"B-but you were sleeping! I didn't want to wake you from your slumber." I protested.

"It's okay, because I don't even like sleeping midday. I was just tired."

She sat down next to me. "Aren't you cold? Do you want your jacket back?"

"No. Keep it. You said you were cold. I'm not cold, actually."

"O-okay.."

After like two minutes of sitting still, I could see her shaking. She probably got cold too.

I just got the jacket off and gave it to her. "Wanna go back to bed and rest?" I said to her while smiling.

She nodded, and we went back to her room.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

And done! Let me know if you want more of this, and you can request.

I'm ooouuuttt!