The Day It Happened

Ugghh.. middle school.. I wish I was done with school already.. I'm scared of how it will turn out, and its only the 2nd day.. I transferred here from a school at Sitiayr. Trust me, it was a loong drive. It was boring to. I had to listen to my sister, Brianna. She was being so annoying. I was actually more happy as soon as we got there, even though it wasn't a big house.. Anyways, i made a couple of friends yesterday with a boy named Ronnie. He was a jock.. I guess he   and his girlfriend Savannah had broken up the day I arrived.. I forgot to tell you my name, its Bianca. I know, wierd name right? Anways, Ronnie was walking me to my class, when he asked me where i lived. My ❤ was racing.. I told him, and he said that i was his neighbor!! I was soo happy!! He was very cute, nice, funny, athletic, caring, supportive of things. So he asked me if i wanted to hangout, but before i can answer, Savannah came up to us and asked what were we talking about, and then, this happened..

"Ronnie, why are you talking to the schools duff?"

" Excuse me, what is the duff?" I asked, wrong move..

" Oh sweetie, were you born yesterday? DUFF means..  DESIGNATED UGLY FAT FRIEND." Savannah said.