9

[ Ghost's POV, Gotham City]        [ 6:06 pm ]

[ 1 month later ]

"Ma'Laya bro on everything you got me fucked up"

"How when I didn't do anything" she argued back.

"You entertaining these dumb ass niggas like you ain't got a whole boyfriend" I yelled.

"baee I'm not entertaining nobody"

"Fuck that shit cause you keep playing wit me like I'm ah dummy or some and Ian letting the shit fly"

"Leon I didn't do anything" she yelled back as tears fell.

"Ion really give af about you crying just watch who you yelling at cause you fasho ain't yelling at me"

"Fuck you Leon on everything.. I fucking hate you" she semi yelled and I walked up on her and pushed her into the wall.

Wrapping my hand around her throat I choked the fuck outta her. "I'll kill you stop fucking playing" I said letting her go.

"You never care about me and it's fine" she cried.

"Ian tryna hear all that shit you wanna argue and for what"

"You always in these bitches face and do I say anything.... No I just let you do you because if it was me in the situation you would act like a maniac"

"Ian never been in no bitch face so quit tryna play me like I'm being disloyal to yo crybaby ass"

"I'm done .. I'm over this" she said wiping her tears.

"You ain't done with shit.. you mine Ma'Laya"

"Ain't no breaking up over here.. better go take a nap or some"

"I am done Leon... I'm tired . you always flipping shit on me like I'm in the wrong when that's not the case" she yelled.

"Watch who tf you talking to yo. keep yelling and ima really beat tf outta you ong" I yelled in her face and she smacked tf outta me.

My anger took the best of me and I pushed her. "Aye Ma'Laya on god keep yo hands off of me"

She pushed me back and started swinging on me. Grabbing her neck I backed her into the wall.

"Keep yo fucking hands off of me girl Ian gone tell you again" I said throwing her on the bed.

"I fucking hate you" she cried.

"hate me then the fuck.. I'm gone man Ian finna do this"

"Prolly finna go give my dick away but it's koo" she said and I chuckled to myself.

"Now you talking crazy... it's always been fuck a bitch but if that's what you think I'm finna go do then ion really give af"

"You are tho so Ian tripping because when I do the same ion wanna hear shit" she said and I popped her in her mouth.