The News

*Amy's point of view*

I was waking up to get ready for another day in my beloved kingdom. My name is Amy Rose, princess of the light kingdom. I was heading to the garden. It was were I liked spending most of my time. Then one of my subjects Cream the rabbit came to the garden where I was.

Cream: Princess I have terrible news to tell you!!

Me: what is it dear friend.

Cream: We are going to have a battle with the dark kingdom!!

Me: Why is this?

Cream: Your father king Max and King black were arguing with each other and it ended of as war!!

Me: oh no that's terrible what are we going to do!!

*Shadow's point of view*

It was morning and I was waiting for the day to pass. My name is Shadow prince of the dark kingdom. I decided to kill time by going out in the garden. I saw a beautiful red rose when I picked it up a flash of light blinded me and showed me a picture of a girl in a light blue dress she was telling me to save her. I couldn't see her face but I could guess she was beautiful. Then I came back to were I was. I still had the rose in my hand but now it had black on the tips. I ignored it. Then one of my subjects tails miles prower came.

Tails: Prince Shadow I have terrible news for you!!

Me: what is it.

Tails: your father King black and king max were arguing and it ended of as war, now we have to battle against the light kingdom!

Me: Very well when is this war going to begin?

Tails: Friday

Me: we have 5 days to prepare I will see what I can do, you may leave.

Tails: very well goodbye prince shadow

I guess now that were against the light kingdom I must know how this started of. First I will go walk around and see if I can ask anyone what happen and if they know anything.

*Amy's point of view*

I decided to walk around to see if I could get any information on how this war started

Hope y'all liked the first chapter of the first book I started!!
Comment and enjoy, I will post the next chapter before Sunday February 8 the next chapter is called Meeting you.