🤍Chapter twenty-three🖤

Narrators POV
They head back home and they were greeted by...

"Y/n?!"

Y/n was shocked to see her Auntie here on the woods with her seeing you with a bucnh of killer's.

"A-auntie..?"
"What are you doing here?! Who are they?! Y/n your coming with me"
"W-wait...Aunt"
"HEY..Who the hell are you?!"
"Well,i'm her Aunt and who are you and why the hell do you look like that?!"
"What is going on here?"
They all looked at Slendy who's with her brothers and Sally..Y/n's Aunt is holding her wrist and the brothers eyes landed on it.

"S-slendy...d-don't.."
"Y/n w-who..are they..?"
"A-aunt-"
Before Y/n could finish her words Slendy pulled one of his trenderlins out and took's Y/n Aunt with his trenderlins around her waist.

"S-slendy..!!"
Y/n shouted all though i sounds like a whimper as Masky and Toby were holding back Y/n so she won't get in on this mess.

"Who are you?"
"Why would i tell you that freak!!"
"How dare you talk to us like that?!"
"Well human..this will be your last day on earth"
Slendy tightened his trenderlins and Y/n's Aunt were screaming in pain Y/n started tearing up.

"I SAID ENOUGH!!!"

They all looked at Y/n and also the Slender brothers they were all shock to see her shout like that Sledny dropped Y/n's Aunt in the ground her Aunt was breathinv heavily,Masky and Toby let Y/n go and Y/n ran into her Aunt that as in the ground.

"But Y/n do you know who she is?"
"Yeah"
"Y-yes..i do..."
"S-she's...my..Aunt.."
"Well then...my apologise..E.J please carry her back into the mansion"
"Yes Slendy"

A few hours later Y/n was waithing for her Aunt to wake up,As so she did Y/n immediately went up to her.

"A-aunt..?"
"Y/n..?"
"W-where...em i?"
"Auntie..don't p-panic..please..?"
"Alright...but where are we?"
"W-were...at..the Slender M-mansion.."
"I see.."
"Auntie..w-what..are you doing here..?"
"I was looking for you,you were missing well atleast that's what i thought"
They heard the door opened and saw Slenderman.

"I see..your awake i do apologize for my action i thought your ganna take Y/n away"
"Its alright,i see that you are safe here Y/n"
"W-what..do you m-mean..?"
"That's a story for another time"
"Your room is ready Ms?"
"Oh my name is Willow Santiago"
"I see.."
"Please just call me Mrs.Will"
"Alright then Mrs.Will Y/n would you gladly show your Aunt's room its right next to yours"
"O-okay.."
Y/n and Mrs.Willow stood up and went to her room...

"A-aunt...what do you..mean..i was safe here..?"
"Well-"
She was cut off by a loud bang, they run towards where the noise was and then...