🤍Chapter Five🖤

Your POV
"Look here Ms.Attention Seeker i know that you did something to Samantha what did you do to her?!" she shouted which made me flinch i was a very sensitive person."I-i...don't know.." i said grabbing the end of my sleeve.

"STOP PRETENDING THAT YOUR SO INNOCENT!!" one of her minions shouted which caught everyone's attention "Look here girl she didn't do anything now stop jumping into some conclusion" Jen said calmy."What's going on here?" a teacher asked "Ma'am this girls just come right us and disturb our lunch" Jen said pointing at them.

"Right you three come with me NOW" as they followed the teacher's order i sigh sadly "Hey its not your fault okay Y/n,so don't listen to them" Mico said.I just nodded in respons.

_________________________________________

I finally got home and locked the door behind me i didn't eat dinner today cause i'm in a bad mood.I jumped on my bed and open my cellphone i played my cp for a while until i notice the time it was midnight already.

I sigb and head downstairs i open the fridge and grab some glass of milk i sat on the sofa and watch some T.V 'Good thing there's no school tomorrow' i thought.

As i was watching some t.v i heard something on the back yard i checked it out and saw a "Baloon?" i said.As i walked up to it its color green i grabbed it and i'm really happy? i don't know why but i'm quite happy.

I saw a note on the baloon and it said "Pop me" i poped it and when i did there were confetie inside and i saw a very tall man and have a suit and polkodots on it.Its the same guy i saw.

I tried to back away,but it spoked "Pls don't run i'm a friend!" its said happy "H-how...can..i t-trust you?" i asked shyly "Oh don't worry you can trust the Splendorman".