🤍Chapter six🖤

Your POV
"Are...y-you..sure?" i asksd again.

"Yes i'm sure,you do know that Splendorman right?" he asked.I shooked my head slowly.

"Aww bummer..well i'm Splendorman but you can call me Spledy or Splendor and belive me you can trust me beside i don't kille humans that are not abusive"  
he explained.

"R-really..?" i asked holding the back of my sleeve as he nodded is head quickly.

"O-okay...i guess..i could trust you.." i said.

"Great!! May i come in?" he asked i nodded quickly.

"S-sorry..how rude..o-of me.." i said opening the sliding door that went through the kitchen as he walked inside my house i locked the door behind me.

Splendor's POV
'I can't belive this i inside her house!!!' i thought i try to hold back my squel cause i don't want her to think i'm some psycho.I sat on her couch as i heard her close the sliding door.

"S-so..are you alone..t-too?" she asked

"NOPE i have my brother's" i said.

"Really..?" she said while sitting down not far away from me as i nodded my head.

"But sometimes..they kinda insult me because i way to cheerful amd sensitive,especially my older brother he told me humans can't be trusted,but of course i never listen to him" i said looking down on the floor.

"Its alright to be...c-cheerful nor s-sensitive..i mean..look at me..i'm shy AND sensitive..." she said which made me look at her.

"YOUR sensitive too?" i asked whil she nodded while giggling quietly i feel my chicks heat up the way she smile,laugh,talk and move its so..so..magestic its feels like your with an angel.

"Splendor?..S-SPLENDOR!" i snap back to reality.

"Ahh what happen?"  i said.

"You were staring...a-at me.." she said

"S-sorry i was lost in thoughts" i said while scratching my chicks.

"W-what..are you..t-thinking..?" she asked.

"I-its nothing,you don't need to know" i said.Me and Y/n were taking for about 5 hours now its seems like we have a lot in common.

Then suddenly the lights were flickering Y/n looked at the light bulb.

"W-what's..happening..i remembered..i paid..m-my power bills.." she said.

"Uh..oh.." i said while looking at the window of the sliding door.

"W-what..do you mean..uh-" she was cut off by hearing seeing my brothers outside her backyard.

Your POV
"Sp-splendor...w-who are..they..?" i asked nervously.

"Aisshh..Don't mind them there my brothers" he said while pouting.

"Spledorman how dare you disobey me" the one with a suit and had no face said.

"Ohhhh your in trouble Splendor HAHAH" the one with a fedora and shirtless with only had sharp white teeth said.

"You disobey Slenderman brother" the one with glasses said but have no face like the other one.

Without a blink of an eye there are all inside my house i flinch and fall down in the floor while Splendor protect me.

"Ahh..i see another human" the name Slenderman said.

"Ohh and its a girl too~" the one with shirtless said but in a flirty tone.

"Oh shut up Offenderman" Splendor said.

"How did you even find me" Splendor said.

"You know we could read mind's right dumbass" The Offenderman said.

"H-hey! Don't..t-talk to..Splendor..like that!!" i said and pouted.

The three of them laughed but the Slenderman only chuckl.I looked at them confused while i saw Splendor looking down in the floor with sadness in his eyes.That made me mad.

I went up to this OFFENDERMAN and he looked at me confused until i kick his balls hard.He fall into the ground while holding his balls.

"Offender are you alright?!" Slenderman asked

I heard Splendor laugh he laughed so hard he fall down in the ground while the other one with glasses too.

"W-WHAT THE FUCK KID!!" the offender conplained.

"First..of a-all..I'M not..a-a kid.." i said.

"Second of all..DON'TLAUGHATSPLENDORIFYOUDONTWANTTHATTOHAPPENTOYOU!!!" i said that so fast that they all looked at me.Which made me blush in embarrassement.

"I-i'm sorry.." i said.

"Don't be i've never seen someone who could do that to Offender,my name is Trenderman by the way" he said.

"Ugh!Fuck you kid!" offenderman groaned

"22 i'm 22" i said which made them all confused again.

"What are you talking about child?"
Slenderman asked.

"So..i'm..not a k-kid" i said which made them all say ohhhh.