🤍Chapter twenty-two🤍

Narrators POV
Akward,akwardness is all in the air as they were walking in the woods and 'Hanging out' they stopped at the middle of the lake where there were rocks and they sat there Y/n sat on the other rocks far away from them,but not to far.

"Should we ditch her?" BEN said.
"Are you stupid?!"E.J whispered.
"Yeah..lets just go i mean they wouldn't know right?" Jeff whispered.

Jane the killer's POV
We watch as the boy's keep whispering to thereselfs,as i saw Y/n all alone in the rock looking at the beautiful lake,i will admit maybe we shouldn't judge her by the way she looks,i was getting annoyed by the boys whispering.

I stood up and Clockwork looked at me confused.

"Where the hell are you going?"
I ignore her and went up to sit next to Y/n,she looked at me and gave me some room for me to sit i sat next to her and we were kinda akward so i started a conversation first.

"Its nice isn't it?"
"Y-yeah.."
"Look..i'm sorry i mean were sorry for the way we judge you we should have get to know you better before we judge"
"I-its...alright..i'm u-used to it.."
"Can you forgive me?"
"S-sure.."

She smiled at me wow i never realized that it feels so good to be forgiven we both chat for a while and the boys are still whispering.

Nina the Killer's POV
I was staring at my future husband Jeff~~ when i notice that Jane went up to Y/n's and i was confused as fuck,She lookef very happy i think for a moment and went up to the aswell.

"Hey guys what are you talking about?~"
"Nothing much and what do you need you psychopath fan girl"
"How rude of you..mind if i sat down?"
"S-sure.."

Y/n smiled at me i stared at her for a moment and felt my heart warmer,wow never judge a book by its cover she's kinda cute tho.

"Soooooo.....what you guys doing?"

I saw Clockwork,Laughing Jill, walked up to us and sat down beside Y/n some on the ground.I never felt so accepted by a human before felt kinda nice tho i felt like i was just a normal girl in Y/n's eyes,she treat's everyone the same.

The boy's POV
"That's the plan?"
"Yes,were ganna ditch her when she's not looking"
"S-sound..great"
"Hey girls-"
They all looked up but no girls were found they hear giggling and chatting they were all shocked that there with Y/n.

"Betrayed"
"Shut up BEN!!"
"What the fuck?!"

They all looked at each other and just sigh in annoyance.

"What could go wrong?"

They all stood up and went up to you guys.

Narrators POV
The girls were confused to why the boys suddenly change their mind.

"Changed your mind already?"
"SHUT UP JANE!!"
"Yeah..yeah whatever"
"Sit next to me my prince~~"

So Jeff did the opposite he sat next to BEN and Nina just pouted

After a few hours of talking they didn't even realized that there liking Y/n's company,they were walking back home cause its getting dark.They head back home and they were greeted by...