Bunny X Male Reader

Requested by: Thatoneboi7

-~-~-~-~-~-

(Y/N)'s POV:

Doggy just got infected. Great. Now I' m all alone again! "Hey, is anybody there?" Or maybe I'm not alone.

"Yes, it's officer (Y/N), what's the matter?"

"My friend got stuck in a school, I want ypu to get her out of there as fast as you can, then go to the sewers to meet me."

"Okay. I'm on my way."

Then noone answered. I guess I'll have to go in there.

(After a few minutes)

I was at the school, ready to go in. I opened the door, and looked around. There was a laser to the gym, I don't know why, and a door locked with a green lock. I walked in further, as I found an orange key, right next to it's door. I opened it to reveal a cafeteria, and a teacher sitting on one of the chair.

She immedietly looked up to see me, and her eyes were dark as a void, with a yellow pupil on the middle.

I grabbed the closest thing, the wrench, and I ran out the room. Ibremember, that the gym was closed with lasers, so I could fix them.

I fixed it, and went inside. I saw a white key, and a red key. I grabbed the red key and headed upstairs.

[I don't wanna write the whole thing down rn, forgive me.]

I opened a door that needed a book to be unlocked, and found a bunny, with an eyepatch on her left eye, and a crossbow in her hands. Honestly, she was really cute... Wait, why am I thinking like that?! I just met her!

"Oh, hey, thanks for rescuing me! I'm Bunny, please, help me get out of here!" After that, we quickly ran to the sewers, to meet Mr. P.

But before I knew it, I passed out. I only saw that I was taken to a hospital.

(In the hospital)

I woke up, only to see Bunny holding a potion, full with green goo. I widen my eyes, because I saw the same glass in the forest, and on the teacher's desk back in the school.

"Bunny, don't!" I quickly sit up, and reach my hand towards Bunny, knocking the potion out of her hand.

"Oh, you're up! But... Why did you knock the medicine out from my hand?"

"Uhh.. When back in the forest, my friend drank a potion too. The glass is the same as back in the forest. And the teacher had a potion too on her desk, that looked like this one. I'm glad you didn't drink it!" I answered, her eyes widened.

She then quickly hugged me, saying thanks alot of times for saving her from turning into one of them. I blushed, but she broke the hug, she was blushing too. "We need to get out of here. This place has an infected here!" She quickly pulled me up, and we ran around the place finding keys, opening doors, and escaping. When we got to the rooftop, we saw that Mr. P was already gone with the helicopter.

I sighed. "Let's go, Bunny. We need to get out of here somehow." I started walking towards the door, but stopped. "Are you coming, Bunny?"

She was looking at a note that said; 'I need to do this for our own good. - Mr. P'

She then looked at me, and said. "Y-yes, I'm coming."

We then started to find the exit of this place.