'There for each other' II Hyperactive!Zizzy x Male!Reader - Angst(?)

Requested: Literally no one. Why not send me some requests?

'__' - means thinking

"__" - means speaking

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

No one's POV:

(Y/N) and his best friend, Isabella, started living together in a safe basement after the infection broke out.

 They were running out of food, so they decided to go to the closest shop, to steal some. The mall was the closest place. So they went there, looking around, to get some fresh food. They found some cans of tomato soup, that was still good. They grabbed them, and went for the exit. On the way to the exit, they heard metal-hitting-the-concrete-like noises. They turned around, and was facing a robot pig. It was Robby, the mall's robot guard. (Y/N) wanted to run, but Isabella couldn't move her legs. That's when (Y/N) started to get more panicked. She really couldn't move, because no matter how hard he pulled her, she didn't move an inch. In any second, she could be dead. He decided to shout out her name. "ISABELLA!" She snapped out of it, but it was too late. 

The robot swung it's chainsaw arm, hitting Isabella on the neck. Her head was falling to the ground, and it landed. The robot cut her head off. Now he couldn't move. And, the robot's eyes faded from red to completely black, with a fencing foil going trough it's chest.

(Y/N)'s POV:

The robot's eyes faded from red to completely black, with a fencing foil going trough it's chest. The sword got pulled out of the robot's chest, and it fell to the ground, revealing a beautiful zebra, and a horse with black glasses, and a wooden sword. The zebra quickly put down her rapier, and ran up to me. I still had to process what just happened. This robot just cut my best friend's head off! Tears started forming in my eyes, as I started shaking, looking at my friends dead body on the ground. The zebra looked worried, and hugged me to calm me down. The horse just sighed, and he walked up to us too, and the zebra let go of me. I calmed down a bit, but still crying a little. "Hi! I'm Zizzy, and this is my friend, Pony! I'm sorry for your lost.. I know how bad it feels to loose someone.. Now come on! What's your name? Where were you living before coming to this mall?" "Don't worry, she's always like this." Pony whispered to me. I chuckled, and answered. "I actually live right next to the mall. And my name is (Y/N)." "Now we're going there, packing up your stuff up! You're coming to our safe place, we got one! Now show us the way!" Zizzy said, or shouted, excitedly.

We got to my place, which was a random house's basement, and I packed all my stuff, Zizzy and Pony helped me, too. I packed some of Isabella's stuff too, just so I can remember her. I was still sad about losing her. And the other two could tell. We started heading towards their safe place carefully, not to catch any of the infected people's attention. We succesfully got bac kto the safe place. It was just a few blocks away from my place. We went in, and I saw a mole, a giraffe and two more zebras. The three walked up to them, "Hey guys, guess who we found! It's (Y/N)!" said Zizzy, still so hyped. "Oh, you scared me, Zizzy. But, welcome, (Y/N)! I'm Mimi, and this is Giraffy." Said Mimi. "The two little zebras are my sisters. The light pink clothed is Zee, and the hot pink clothed one is Zuzy!" Zizzy introduced me to them. "H-hey guys." I waved at them. "Zizzy, can you show him the guest room we have? He can stay there, if he wants to." Suggested Mimi. Zizzy nodded, and took (Y/N)'s hand, and took him upstairs. (Y/N) was blushing at the fact, that a girl was holding his hand.

We packed everything away, and went downstairs. Everyone was chatting, the two kids were playing. Then, a question popped out of Zizzy's head, and asked; "Say, (Y/N), what were you doing before the outbreak?" I sighed, but answered. "I was a police officer, also partner of Officer Doggy. I was trying to solve a case of a missing person, Georgie Piggy. He had been missing for three weeks, and the chief wanted me to investigate the case, since I was the best at detective stuff in the station." "Wait, you're the member of The Famous Duo?!" Zizzy almost shouted. Everyone looked at us, because they didn't know why Zizzy was alost shouting. "I'm a huge fan!" Zizzy shouted, her eyes sparkled. "Fan of what?" Giraffy asked Zizzy. Zizzy puts an arm around my shoulder, as she tells them. "This cutie here is the part of The Famous Duo!" Zizzy didn't even noticed, that she called me 'cutie'. But I was blushing very hard. "Wait, what?!" They all shouted. "Hehe.." Was all I could say. "Huh, calling him cutie?"  Mimi asked, teasingly. Zizzy also started blushing. "But, where is Officer Doggy then?" Pony asked me. I was silent for a little bit, then answered. "U-uhh... He got i-infected..." "O-oh! Sorry for asking!" He replied, fast. "It's okay, Pony." I reassured him.