Stuck. || Willow X Claustrophobic!Male!Reader

This is just a shorter oneshot, because I'm writing this on a phone. I hope it's okay though.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

(Y/N)'s POV:

Me and Willow were searching for the fuel in the ship. We found some containers, one was locked with a door. We decided to open that one up, so we had to unlock more doors and safes, just to get the right color pattern, the screwdriver, and the white key. This went on for like 9 minutes, before we opened it up. We saw atleast 8 barrels of oil.

"So, this is all the fuel left? There's barely anything." complained Willow.

"It should be just enough for us to get accros the sea." I said.

I heard Willow sigh. "If it gets you to shut up, I'm all for it."

We walk in, looking around a bit. I look back at Willow, and see a brown-ish orange colored fox-like animal coming to the door. I widen my eyes, as I shout. "Willow! Behind you!"

She quickly looked back, but the door got closed in her face. She started banging on the door. "No, no, NO! Great. Fantastic. Now I'm trapped in here with you." She grumbled.

"That's not possibe, I'm sure we can get it open!" I started panicking a little.

"We've got nothing but barrels to get out of here." She said quietly.

"Well, since we're stuck in here, I guess we're gonna learn to get to know about eachother." I said as I sat down, my back on one of the barrels, I brang my legs up to my chest.

"I'd rather get to know a sewer gator then a dirty cop." She snarled.

I sighed, deciding to just shut up, and not annoy Willow. After like 5 minutes, I started shaking, and my breathing was heavier. Like, the others forgot that we were here too, they didn't come to check on us.

Willow's POV:

I noticed, that (Y/N) was shaking. His breathing was heavier, too. I pretended that I didn't see it, but after a while, it became really noticable. I decided to ask. "Ya' okay?"

"Uhh, ah, I-I'm c-comp-pletely f-fine!" I heard him say while stuttering more than usual.

"You're a bad liar, (Y/N). What's on ya' mind?" I asked again.

I heard him sigh. "F-fine. I-I'm c-claustrophobic." He answered my question.

Now I sighed, and walked towards him. I sat down next to him. "Ya'know, I know how bad it is to be claustrophobic. I was too when I had to live in that small room. But I got used to it. You need to try and get used to it, too. But until then," I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "Just calm down."

I swear I could feel him resting his head on my shoulder. I just rested my head on top of his, to rest a little. It was tiring running around the ship and stunning infected people for like 9 minutes.

After a couple of minutes, I could hear faint snores from him. It made me chuckle on how cute it was.

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! What the hell am I thinking and doing?! I guess I can't stand up now, since he will just fall to the ground. I don't want to wake him up.

He needed rest, too. He is always the one running around to get everything open for us.

I almost fell asleep too, when I heard the door being opened. I didn't care about it, I just kept sitting on the ground next to (Y/N).

"Oh! They're in here!" I heard the pig kid say. They all looked in, to see us sitting next to eachother, (Y/N) sleeping on my shoulder, my arm around his shoulder, and my head on top of his. I kind of started blushing since I didn't wanted to get caught, so this was emberassing.

"O-oh. Did we ruin the moment?" Pony asked, his voice.. Kinda sad?

"Finally! I thought you guys forgot us down here! How long have we been here?" I kind of shouted. I felt (Y/N) stirring awake, and said. "Oops. I think I woke him up." And sighed.

(Y/N) lifted his head, I could feel it. "H-huh?"
He said.

"Good morning, Darling. You finally woke up." I teased him a bit, and got my around his shoulder back. I stood up, and he stood up too, blushing, probably because we got caught, or he realized ehat I called him and what happened.

"So, what happened, that you two got locked in here?" I heard the mole ask.

"Well, uh, we found the fuel, and we walked in the container an-" He started but I cut him off. "We got locked in here by an infected."

"I see.." Said the mole. "Well, come up already!" Said one of the zebra.

"Fine." I said, and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand in front of everybody, and walked out.

The others just stood there, speechless. Probably wondering why I grabbed his hand or whatever.

As we got up, (Y/N) asked. "What's happening?"

The captain answered. "We're here."

We stared at the explosions quietly, and I hugged (Y/N) from behind, he was surprised. The others were too.

This is gonna be a long journey.

Words: 940

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Finally done. I hope you liked it, @guccitrentg253. This wasn't a part two, but still. I'l do that later, since I need to get ideas for it. This was a little late, since I slept in while writing. I'm ooooouuuut!

YOU CAN STILL REQUEST.