Arrival on Dressrosa

En başından başla

"Then let's figure everything out once we get there! It's gonna be an adventure!" Luffy chirped with a grin, "Can't wait to see Dressrosa! I wanna go to Wano Kingdom soon too!"

"Don't be ridiculous! You can't just show up without a plan-"

"Sanji! I'm hungry! What do we have for breakfast?!" Luffy questioned, running up the steps to the kitchen.

"Sandwiches."

"Yea?! I want a cotton candy sandwich!"

"Chopper, that's not really good for you..."

"I'll just have a cup of tea."

"I'm gonna have cola!"

"Yohohoho! A glass of milk for me!"

"I think the best breakfast in the world is Sanji's sandwiches!"

"What is a sandwich?"

I looked down towards the lawn where Law was still standing, just in time for him to yell, "I don't like bread!" This was followed by his face going blue in horror of what he is becoming.

"Look at you! You're adapting!" I called down to him, holding the door open for him. He trudged his way up the steps and to the kitchen, giving me a look when I smiled widely at him.

~~~

"I can't tell you why we were being chased, but we set sail for Zou originally," Kinemon told us. We were all eating Sanji's sandwiches at the table now. Well, everyone besides the bread hater, who was eating onigiri. I was sitting at the opposite end of the table of Luffy with Chopper in my lap.

"Zou?" Law questioned. "It's another coincidence. After handing over Caesar and destroying the SMILE factory, I was gonna head for Zou."

"Really?!" Kinemon shouted.

"Yes, my crew is already there." That means Bepo is on Zou.

"I-if so, can we go along with you there?!"

This is when Luffy butted in, "Yes! You can! Let's go there and then the Wano Kingdom!"

Momonosuke and Kinemon slammed their heads onto the table, trying to thank Law and Luffy, which stopped the bread hater from protesting against bringing the two of them along. Kinemon went on to tell us about how one of his comrades sacrificed himself to get Kinemon off Dressrosa, and that's why he needed to go back before going to Zou. It turned into a sobbing fest for the story of Kanjuro's sacrifice, hosted by Franky and Chopper. I could see the visible frustration Law had with being here, especially after Luffy said he'd save this new guy too. It was really funny, honestly. He scowled at me when he saw me chuckling.

Breakfast ended soon after all of that drama, so we all separated and did our own thing until Robin informed us all of an island that we were approaching. It was Dressrosa.

~~~

"...Why was I dragged along...?" I muttered, standing with the monster trio, plus Franky and Kinemon. We left right before Law could actually tell us the plan. AGAIN.

Luffy turned to me and grinned, "To eat food!" I looked at his deathgrip on my forearm and sweatdropped, very concerned with the well-being of my arm. His grip loosened when... a talking toy ran past us, chasing after a dog with the toy's arm in its mouth. "S-stuffed toys?" my captain blurted out in confusion.

Another toy popped up out of nowhere and seemed to recognize Luffy from the papers. In its frantic movements, it got tangled in it's own strings, causing it to fall to the floor. It didn't seem hostile about who Luffy was, so I'm sure it's fine.