Chapter 1

A/N - Guess who's back! I've been working on this project for awhile now bc combining enemies to lovers and a fake dating au just seemed waaaay too good to pass up. I will try to post a new chapter on Fridays like usual. Probably won't be every Friday bc life so turn your notifications on. See ya around!

As soon as Santana hears the familiar ringtone obliterating the peaceful serenity of her bedroom, she instantly regrets not switching on her phone's Do Not Disturb feature. She knows for a fact that it's too damn early for a phone call judging by the lack of sunlight poking through her curtains, but she knows only one person in the world has the nerve to call her at this hour.

Still, it doesn't make her move any faster.

"Are you going to get that?" The woman lying next to her grumbles with a nudge.

"Sorry. Yeah," Santana replies as she untangles their bare legs and reaches for the nightstand.

She struggles to keep covered up by the sheets, not wanting to be a victim of the cool air, but apparently her guest is a bit of a blanket hog. Santana gives the sheet a tug, but to her surprise the woman tugs back. Santana scoffs at the audacity – in her own bed too – before giving up the fight all together so that she can decline the call.

When the screen illuminates, she can see there are a couple new texts but the time is what really catches her eye. It confirms that it is indeed too damn early for a phone call, so Santana sets her phone to Do Not Disturb and does her best to get comfortable again.

Whatever her mom has to say can wait until her alarm goes off.

\\

An hour or so later, Santana awakes again – this time to the feel of someone playing with...her bellybutton? Fighting slight annoyance because her slumber has been interrupted for a second time, Santana blinks tiredly to find the woman she brought home last night staring back with this seductive look in her eye. Santana can't remember her name for the life of her, but it's hard to focus on figuring it out when the woman's eyeing her like she's about to pounce.

Suddenly, Santana's not so tired or annoyed.

"Hey," Santana rasps behind a smirk.

"Sorry for waking you," The woman says as she flattens her hand and runs it up Santana's toned stomach. Her eyes darken with desire as she bites her lip, "You just have such a great body. I couldn't help myself."

"Speak for yourself," Santana flirts as she finds the woman's thigh and pulls it so that the woman straddles her, "Especially from this angle."

"Oh really?" She asks as she drags her finger down Santana's chest.

Santana's smirk grows as she can feel the woman's arousal against her abs, "How long have you been awake?"

"Not long."

Santana hums as she lifts her hips slightly. It's a deliberate move and soon the woman above her is letting out the hottest moan. That's all it takes for Santana to keep up the steady rocking. If she's going to be awake at an ungodly hour, she might as well make it worth their while.

"Fuck Santana," The woman sighs, already breathless from the way she grinds against Santana, "Why does that feel so good?"

Santana bites back a chuckle; it's a common question she hears while hooking up with her university's wide range of experimenting college girls.

She knows it's not the most reliable way to date other women, but she's never really been into long term commitments. They never worked out in her favor before and she doubts college is the place where her luck will start to change.