After school

I told Yoongi I need to do something with Irene and Lucas. He said he'll wait for me. Now I'm looking at Lucas holding Galn's hands.

Then Irene's paid worker arrived. They was walking from us at the opposite. He looked at Lucas, and Lucas nods secretly.

"Three" Irene whispered. The workers are closer to the staircase. "Two." she continued.

"One."

*Splash* the water fall to the staircase. "Fountain" I giggled. "I-I'm sorry!!" the worker immediately apologised.

Galn stepped and accidentally fall, as Lucas let go his hands. "Galn!!!" he fake worring. He immediately 'scold' the workers.

"YAH!!!YOU BLIND?!" but he's giving him a thumbs up. "I-I'm sorry Mister!!" he bowed. "L-Lucas!!" Galn shouted.

"Let's see....bleeding~" Irene chuckled. Damn this woman so fucking scary. "You'll go help her, I'll go drive the car." Irene pushed me a little and ran away.

I immediately run to Galn who was sitting on the ground grunting, holding her tummy. "Galn!! What happened?!" I ran to her and help her to get up.

"I-I....It's pain...." she hold my hands tightly and crying. I turn my head and saw Lucas running fast to us. I smirked.

"GALN!!" Lucas rush to her and patting her back. "My tummy.....hurts...." she look at Lucas with teary eyes.

*Honks* "Yah!! Get up!" Irene is here.

I ran to Irene and open the door for Lucas. Lucas carried her in bridal style and put Galn gently in her car.

"Be careful!" I helped them. Lucas turn his head and give me a thumbs. "Quick!!" Irene yelled. I shut the door as Lucas get into the car.

I get up the car and sit beside Galn, holding her hands tight. "Don't worry Galn, it's okay" I 'comforts' her. She's bleeding oh god. Her legs was covered by bloods.

I texted Yoongi, telling him to go XXX hospital. "Ah....it's pain...." she cried. "Take deep breath!" I rubbing her hands warming her.

Arrived hospital

I ran to the information counter to call the doctor. Then the nurse immediately rushed to them. "Take deep breath Miss, we'll send you to the doctor!" the nurse push the bed.

Irene had went to park her car, and Lucas was following the nurse. I was waiting Yoongi at the lobby.

Soon, I saw him parked at somewhere else, and he get down. "Baby!" I hugged him. He hugs back "Yah, what happened?" he asked.

"Come here I'll tell you what happened" I pull his arms and lead him to the waiting area. "Well Galn was pregnant and she fall from the staircase." I lied.

"What? Then why is Lucas here?" he look at Lucas who was talking with Irene. "He's Galn's baby's dad." I coughed. "What an asshole." he scoffed.

"Babe! How could you said something like that?! He didn't even know when did he have sex with her!" I hit his arms.

"Having sex with random girl are the point" he look at me. "But he-" "No buts. Just his problem." he glare at me.

"Mm." I pouted. He place his hands on top of mine. "Well. I've met the new teacher. 'wInTeR' " I rolled my eyes.

"She's pretty friendly and nice." Yoongi take his phone out. "Whatever you said, but to me she's not." I raise my shoulder.

"Ill go ask Lucas." I stand up and walked towards Lucas. "So....any toughts?" I sit beside him. "Damn." he look at me.