Casual 4

Billie's POV
       I woke up in my bed, thinking about what happened yesterday. More importantly, what's happening today. Right, Q is coming over today. Wait, Q is coming over today. I shot out of my bed and ran into the bathroom, I felt really rushed, though he was coming over at three. I looked at my bed head in the mirror, as I picked up my toothbrush. I squeezed out the white, minty toothpaste onto the bristles of the brush. As I brushed my teeth, I made sure to brush every single corner of my mouth. Because, who knows, maybe we'll kiss? No, we're just hanging out. But you never know, right? I brushed my tongue, completely ignoring my gag reflex. I spat the toothpaste out into the sink and rinsed my mouth with water. I then wiped my wet lips with a towel. I went into my huge walk in closet and looked around. I settled on a white tank top and some short biker shorts. I mean, it wasn't too risky. I threw it on myself as I looked into the mirror. It was a spaghetti strapped black tank top, it really showed off my boobs nicely. I wasn't trying to be seductive, but more so presentable. I wiped my belly button with an alcohol wipe, and then I inserted my piercing into the hole of my belly button. It wasn't super cropped, which I liked, but it showed my belly button piercing which stood out well. I looked into the mirror again and combed my wire bristled brush through my hair, making sure every inch of it was perfect. I ran out of the bathroom and into my kitchen. I wondered what I'll be eating today. For breakfast, lunch, dinner. I mean after all I am going to have dinner with him. Or, maybe he'll be my dinner. Billie! These dirty thoughts ate up my brain cells, I swear. I didn't want to bloat myself, so I settled on a fruit platter. It had some grapes, pineapple, and strawberry. I took it out of the fridge and placed it on the counter. I also took out a jug of cranberry juice. I poured me a glass of some and sat down. I pulled out my phone as I texted Q.
Q
we still on?
yeah, I'm still coming at 3
okay I'll see you then
alright, talk to you soon

I was incredibly nervous, I don't know why. I used to date him, used to hang off of his arm, lay on his chest, suck his d—. But that was besides the point, why the hell was I so nervous? I mean sure, we haven't talked in a while, but we were so close. But I wondered what would happen after tonight. Would we be dating, would we be talking, or would we be anything at all? I worried to much about this, but I couldn't stop. I finished up my breakfast as I plopped down on the couch.

Q's POV
Soon before I knew it, it was 2PM. I planned on leaving around 2:30 so I could pick up some food for her. I looked into the mirror again. I fixed up my fresh, pink hair. I wore black jeans, a red hoodie with Gawa's logo, a few chains, and some red and white Jordan's. I kept on checking myself in the mirror, making sure I looked fresh as hell. I wasn't insecure, exactly. Just nervous. I picked up the glass bottle of cologne and sprayed it all over myself. I kept doing that until I heard my phone go off.

Tani
Can we hang out today?
Nah I got shit to do maybe some other time
Oh okay, I love you baby
Ight bye

Tani and I- well I don't have feelings for her. I've been talking to her for the past 2 years almost. She thinks we're dating, which I really don't care about, but she's really obsessive. I mean getting a matching tattoo with me? Yikes. Honestly, the only reason I got with Tani was because of Billie. I never got over her, so I needed something to toy with. Tani, she's a nice girl, but she's really die hard when it comes to me. I don't know exactly how to break it off to her, but we'll see. Who knows if anything will even happen with Billie and I.

B
hey, I'm omw now
alright, when you get here give me a call, I don't want peaches and shark freaking out
alright

Sheesh. I was nervous, the time flew by so damn fast. It felt like I was about to audition for some type of movie. Yesterday we were literally hugging and wrapping our arms around each other, I don't know what's up with me. But I am very excited to see her. I opened up my front door and headed out into my driveway. I opened the door to my Mercedes Benz and hopped in. I pressed the button at the top of my car to unlock my gateway. I slowly backed out of it and was on the road. The only thing that crossed my mind, Billie, Billie, Billie. My grip on the wheel tightened as her name circled my head. About 20 minutes later I arrived at her house. I had no idea why I had felt as if I'm just meeting her for the first time in a million years. I parked right outside her house, and waited  at the gateway entrance. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and called her.