The Grammy's 1

It was the night of The Grammy's. The day Billie never knew would tremendously impact her life, well she did know, because for one thing her ex would be there. That's right, Billie's ex, 7:AMP. He's gotten a career going for himself now. She was extremely happy for him though, but she never faces the fact she still felt something for him.  He was nominated for 'The Best Rap Album' and 'Best Rap Song' and even 'Best Rap Artist' Some big titles. Billie was happy, because 1, she never thought he'd be able to be revived from society after everything that happened. But he got a big label with At Eaze Music.

Billie's POV
   I am so excited for the Grammy's tonight. I tried on a few dresses in the mirror turning towards my boyfriend to hear his thoughts. "Mat, baby, which one looks good?" I asked Matthew as I walked up to him waiting by the changing rooms. I held up 2 dresses. One red and one baby blue. I loved them both, just didn't know what would look better.

I tried on the red dress first, I really loved it, other than the fact it was quite dull

I tried on the red dress first, I really loved it, other than the fact it was quite dull. Red looked really good on me, though.
I walked out of the changing room and showed Matthew. I spun around in it as I giggled, waiting for his response. Instead he just stood there with wide eyes. "Baby, I for real need your opinion!" I squealed. "I- I'm speechless, you look gorgeous." He said. I immediately hugged him. "But you look really good, I love the red." He added to his sentence. "Thank you, let me try on the blue now." I giggled. I put on the blue dress and stared at myself in the mirror. It was so beautiful, oh my god. I ran out of the changing room immediately rushing to Matthew. "Baby, baby, baby!" I said whining. "Look at me!" I exclaimed. "My beautiful girl! Look at you!" Matthew said, picking me up. "Which one do you like more, babe?" I asked looking up at him. "I think the blue looks better, it goes with your eyes more." He said smiling.
I leaned in for a quick peck on the lips. I went up to the register, laying the dress down carefully. "Billie Eilish! Oh my god, so good to see you here!" The lady at the register said. "This is a beautiful dress you're getting, is it for tonight?" The woman asked curiously. "Yup! It is. I'm so glad I found something." I said. "It's gonna look amazing. Does anybody else know you're gonna wear that gorgeous dress?" The lady asked once again. "Nobody but my boyfriend knows right now." I chuckled. "Oh where is your boyfriend?" She asked. "Oh, he's my boyfriend." I smiled pointing my thumb towards Matthew who was next to me. "Oh, okay." She said sort of eyeing him. I found that kind of funny, like she was judging my handsome boyfriend.