Where Did You Go 3

Billie's POV
    I woke up to the sun rays shining on me. I sort of forgot where I was, so I looked around to try and collect everything. that happened. It then hit me, once again, Matthew kissed someone else. He was just drunk. God, I can't stop telling myself that, but maybe Q is right. He did it once, he'll most likely do it again. But I love Matthew. Actually, do I? Yeah, I do. I sighed quietly as I uncovered myself from the comforter. I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, Jesus, I was a mess. But can you blame me after what happened last night? I brushed my teeth as I looked into the mirror again, fixing up my bed head hair. I walked over to the door to enter the living area, as I heard the guys talking. Before I lifted up my hand to open the door handle, I decided to listen to what they were talking about. Nosy, I know, but it seemed as if they were trying to speak quietly. "Nah man, it's been a while, ion even know if she want me back." I heard Brandon mumble. Who the fuck was he talking about? "Seven, man, that's Billie we're talking about. She loves you man." Gawa said trying to convince Brandon. So they were talking about me. But, they weren't wrong. I did love Brandon. But I was confused by my feelings. Did I love Matthew, did I love Brandon, was I with Matthew only to get over Brandon? I had no idea myself.

Q's POV
   We heard a door open and all went silent as Billie walked out. Goddamn, she was so cute. But that wasn't even the point. "Hey." We all said. "How did you sleep last night, B?" I asked softly as she came and sat next to me on the sofa. "Uh, it was fine, just still kind of shaken up from everything." She shrugged. "I'm sorry still, Billie. But uh, do you want me to take you home?" I asked her gently. Deep down I wanted her to say no. For her to say she wanted to stay here, and have me hold her and tell her how perfect she is. How much she means to me. But I didn't see that happening. "C-can I stay? I don't wanna cause any trouble for you guys. I mean I probably already fucked your schedule up after yesterday, I apologize." She mumbled looking at me with guilt. I took her in my arms, embracing her with my warmth. She sighed into the crook of my neck and shoulder. I put my hands on her shoulders. "Billie, listen, you didn't ruin anything. You can stay here, you can stay with me at my place for a while. And I really don't mind, your company is warming." I admitted. I didn't even care Gawa and Prince were there. "Okay, thanks, I just need sometime to recollect my mind and what happened yesterday. I appreciate it." She said side hugging me.

Billie's POV
Does he even enjoy my company-? Jesus, I don't know anymore. I love Brandon a lot, but I don't know if I was ready to own up to my feelings. And wait, I still don't know about Matthew. Do I need to break up with him..? After a few minutes of overthinking, I wanted to talk to Q about it. Maybe he knew what was best for me. I walked out to see that Gawa and Prince had left. I saw Q making lunch, specifically vegan lunch. He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey B." He said softly. I smiled at him. "Hey, I have a question." I said sitting on the bar stool at the island table. He looked at me waiting for me to say what I was gonna say. "So, that whole situation with Matthew, I don't know what I want. Should I.. break up with him?" I asked, my voice slightly breaking up at the end. He stopped cooking and looked into my eyes. "Bil, I know you love him, but I don't want you getting hurt, you know?" He said gently holding my fist and brushing his thumb up against it. He made me so comfortable. "I.. I don't even think I love him, really." I mumbled. "Then why date someone you don't love?" He asked. I didn't know what to say. I don't know how I feel about Matthew, all I knew is Brandon definitely made me want to fall in love with him all over again. Maybe it is right to break up with Matthew. So I guess this is it. I sat down on my couch and took my phone out, texting him. And I did it. I broke up with my boyfriend. The simple action hurt a lot more than I thought it would. Tears did stream down my face, they weren't supposed to. Q walked over and took her into his embrace, holding her comfortingly. "I'm sorry, B." Brandon said rubbing his hand up and down the middle of my back, giving me butterflies. "It's okay, it was the right thing to do." I said sniffling. This felt so right. To be in his arms, crying. Nothing more I could've ever asked for.

    A few hours later it was my time to leave. I wasn't sure if we were ever gonna talk after this, he probably doesn't like me that much- but neither do I. Right? I did hear him talking about me, but, I don't know. I grabbed my phone and walked up to Q. "Hey, Q. I'm gonna get going, thank you so much for taking care of me." I said as he hugged me almost immediately. "It's no problem." He said and pulled away. He looked into my eyes as I looked into his. "Billie, can I come over tomorrow? I don't wanna sound pushy or anything- or desperate- but I just wanna- I don't know, hang out?" He said stuttering almost every word. I found it so cute how nervous he was though. "Of course, Kane. Why not?" I said chuckling. I walked up to his door, him watching me closely. "I'll see you tomorrow." I smirked looking over my shoulder at him.

———————————————
sorry I haven't been updating I'm on vacation in Florida.
I love you.
-alysa 🤍
ALSO IM AT THE MALL RIGHT NOW I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE SO BADLY