S1 Ep1 Do you have 90 minutes?

Начните с самого начала

   Earlier they had been at an assembly which they had assumed was to welcome the students to a new school year

   Suddenly a broccoli haired kid with fish lips in front of them collapsed, unfortunately taking Y/N down with him.

   They ending up falling flat on their back and hitting their head on the gym floor. Those would 100% have a bruise on it later unless a certain psychic had healed them. ;)

   Unfortunately, due to the impact of the head hitting the hard floor they had passed out. Next thing they know they were woken up by a gorilla like man about to give them mouth to mouth.

   They quickly slapped him before they could go any further.

   "Ow!" Exclaimed the gorilla. "What was that for!" There was a red hand mark on his cheek where he had been bitch slapped.

   "It was for getting in my personal space" They point out before looking around.

  They were in the nurse office with no nurse in sight. In the corner was a guy with pink hair and green glasses with hair clips. Fish lips was by the sink, cleaning his mouth out which let them to believe that the gorilla had already gotten to him. And then the gorilla that they soon realized was a man.

   "How did I get here?"  The thought rang through their head as they put together the pieces of what had happened.

   As they stared at their shoes in thought they were brought back into reality after some sort of commotion with a teacher, root sickness, and an ambulance. They weren't paying too much attention.

  Soon the gorilla man person came back over to check on them. "Sorry about that buddy!" He beamed as if nothing had happened. "I don't think I've seen you around before! Im Nendou! You wanna get some ramen after school?" He asked with excitement to have a new buddy

   They tilt their head to the side in confusion. "Has he forgotten in that I slapped him?" They thought before smiling at that giddy teen(?). "Uh sure, man. You can call me Y\N by the way. Um have you ever heard of updog"

   They held out a hand for him to shake but instead they've been pulled into a hug completely ignoring the question . Yay new friends!

   After the awkward moment he introduced them to pinky who had been standing in the corner the whole time. "And over there is my best buddy Saiki! Y\N meet Saiki. Saiki meet Y\N!"

   "Yo ever heard of updog?" They held out their hand again, bracing themselves for another handshake but to their relief he gave them a good ol fashion handshake before leaving to class.

   Nendou looked down at the smaller student who was still in his grasp.  "So what class are you in buddy?" He chirped.

    "Oh um class 3-" They were interrupted by a gasp from Nendou. "We have the same class!" He beamed.

   And with one swoop the found themselves on Nendou's back, being given a piggy back ride. "I could get use to this" They thought as Nendou started trotting to class.

~

  Once they had settled into their spot in the classroom an adorable boy with very light blue fluffy came running over and slammed his hands onto the desk and started barking questions. "Who are you? Why are you here? I never seen you before. Are you part of the dark reunion?"

   As he was bugging Y/N with questions they noticed that he had he had a small tint of pink on his cheeks. " Dawww he's like a lil angry dog. That's adorable"  Though they thought this a platonic way but it seems they were right on wearing a 'charming' outfit today.

   After their internal cooing of the boy they decided to answer his questions. "I'm not a part of Dark Reunion or whatever. I'm just new here. I moved here from 'merica" They said that last art in a Southern accent.

   He started panicking and his blush grew. "Oo-oh I'm so sorry I didn't know" He bowed several times. He seemed too nervous as if Y/N was gonna do something horrible to him. Perhaps he's heard of Americans being violent, which is true.

   "Hey now it's ok it's not you're fault you didn't know" They brushed it off. How could they stay mad at this cutie pie? "Anyways I'm Y/N. Nice to meet ya. Also have you ever heard of Updog?" They held out their hand for him to shake.

   "Uh uh I'm Kaido but you can call me The Jet black wings-"

  Suddenly screams were heard and OH SHIT THAT'S A SNAKE! Y/N climbed onto the desk for some sort of protection.

   Sadly Nendou was not spared for he got bitten in the balls. "That has to hurt" Everyone cringed internally at this

   Soon the snake went to strike again
But luckily Kaido was able to save the day with his hella cool powers. And everyone cheered.

   Ever since that day Kaido had become a bad dude with a bade 'tude but don't worry it didn't last long.

   ~

   Later on in the day aka lunchtime Y/N was approached by a blue haired girl that glowed piss yellow. "Hi there! I'm Teruhashi Kokomi. Do you wanna eat lunch with me?~"

   The short one nodded. "Sure! I'm Y/N! Y'all ever heard of updog?" They grinned a dorky grin as they wait for the response.

   Though she hid her disappointment that Y/N didn't say "Oh Wow" she was glad that they accepted the offer. "Sorry I'm afraid I don't know what Updog is~"

   Y/N held back a sigh. "Eh it's whatever. Let's go eat lunch!"

[ Updog ;) ]