ch 10 || memories

Start from the beginning

We both laughed at our weirdness and continued to have a good time.

Eventually, we finished and went to go leave, but right before that, we bumped into someone.

Kaden and Raven!

"Oh, hey guys!" Kaden said cheerfully.

"Hello!" Raven spoke sweetly.

"I see you guys made up!" Kaden pointed out.

We both nodded and talked to them for a bit. We soon waved goodbye and headed back to the park.

-small time skip-

We sat on a bench and had a playful conversation. It was really fun! However, that fun was soon going to stop.

I look up and see Albert.

I pull up my hood and pull on the strings to hide my face.

"What happened y/n?" Jessica asked confused.

"Albert. Over there."

Jessica's pov

I look over to where y/n was pointing and see Albert. He wore a red hoodie and some black jeans. Albert had his phone out and kept looking up as if he was waiting for someone.

His shoulders dropped in disappointment and started walking away. I couldn't help but wonder what he was doing. I look over at y/n and tell her it's okay to take off her hood now.

She takes it off and her face is a light pink color.

Albert's pov

When I woke up this morning I stared at my ceiling and remembered what happened last night. I groaned in frustration at what I did.

I eventually got out of bed and went to go get dressed. I put on a white shirt and a red hoodie over it and some black jeans. Since I didn't know what to do I decided to go to the park near the school.

I walked to the tree where I first met y/n. I took out my phone, plugged in my headphones so I could listen to music, and put my hood up.

I sat underneath the tree and closed my eyes. I remembered when Jake and I used to be friends in middle school. We would always come to this park and mess around. Now that I think of it, this is also the same tree I met Jake under.

The way we met was quite interesting. I was lying down underneath the tree when a ball came and hit me in the face. I can't remember much but I do remember hearing a voice asking me if I was okay. I opened my eyes to see a very blurry person. I blinked a few times and my vision started clearing up.

"Hey dude, are you okay?" the voice asked.

I nodded my head then winced in pain since the ball had hit me hard and I started to get a headache. 

"Here!" The person said while handing me a bottle of water. 

"Thanks!" I drank the water and he sat next to me.

"So what's your name?" He asked while tilting his head.

"It's Albert," I said quietly. 

"Nice! My name is Jake!" He said excitedly.

I gave him a genuine smile and he smiled back. 

"Sorry about the soccer ball, I didn't mean to hit you!" Jake said apologetically

"It's alright!" I said while smiling at him.

We talked a little bit more and I found out that we went to the same school and had a few classes together. He eventually had to go so we said bye and he left. 

I remembered when he introduced me to his other friends. It was amazing. We hung out all the time and messed around at school dances. I'm not too sure what happened exactly, but Jake and the others started getting more popular, however, I don't like attention, so when they got more popular I sort of backed off. Because of this, they started to pick on me for a while. I was really lonely and making friends was hard, but eventually, I met Kaden. We became great friends and would mess around all the time during lunch. 

-time skip-  (still in Albert's pov)

I get up from under the tree and look around. I check my phone and see that I have a few text messages from Kaden. 

      -five new unread messages-

Kaden: Hi Albert!

Kaden: Me, Raven, and Jessica are going to a skating rink!

Kaden: you can come if you want to!

Kaden: if not that's okay too!

Kaden: hope to see you there bud!

Albert read the messages that were sent 20 minutes ago. Albert responded to Kaden that he would be there. 

Kaden: Alright! Be there in 30 minutes!

You: See you later!

word count: 1184

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BRO I HAD TO CUT THIS ONE SHORT BUT IT STILL TOOK FOREVER AND IM SORRY ABOUT THAT!! I KEEP FORGETTING I HAVE WATTPAD AND SCHOOL HAS ME KINDA BUSY BUT I HOPE TO HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT SOON!! REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF URSELF!

-terrance <3