Prologue

Randhir: Veer, meet my friend, Rithik, his Dadi Pannaben and his wife Shalini. 

Veer looked at Rithik who smiled at him then at the young woman in the blue sari. He knew who she was and she knew who he was. 

...

Veer: does he treat you better than me? Tell me Shalini! 

Shalini: Veer...

Veer: and don't give me your brown guilty eyes or little white lies.

Shalini: tell me this then! Does your new wife even love you? 

They both looked at each other, tears in their eyes but they tried not to cry in front of each other. 

Shalini: it took you two weeks to go after that Amrit. You know I didn't get a choice!

...

Nalini, Randhir and Amrit: VEER!

Pannaben: SHALINI!

...

It is saying that if you really desire something from the heart, then the whole universe will work towards getting you that.

He desired her. 

She desired him. 

They both were destined for each other, but it was the wrong place, wrong time. 

They weren't supposed to be together as Veer and Shalini.

But maybe as Om and Gauri because God saw that he should have given their love one more chance.

Will they mess up that one chance or will that one chance reunite them?

1. this is just something I wrote to get out of writer block so I might unpublish this later depending if I want to continue it or not

2. I don't watch Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaaye. My little sister was watching the episode last night and I am grounded from hang outs for a week so I saw the episode with her and I knew Shrenu's new character in her web series was Shalini. So I got a little bit of an idea watching the episode. 

3. How do you want Om and Gauri to meet?