CHAPTER 96: Make love to me

With the appearance of the moon up in the sky, the dinner party was called to an end. Guests abandoned the palace, servants were finally allowed a much-needed rest, and the royal family retreated to the peace and quiet of their rooms.

They would have hung together longer, but Jay's parents were completely exhausted, not habituated yet to being up until so late nor the commotion that accompanied any celebration of this kind. And Cole, Zane, and Lloyd had clearly teamed up to kick the newlyweds out of their shared bedroom in a subtle way of telling them to 'go and fuck each other senseless once and for all'.

So there the king was now, closing the door of the royal room behind himself, while Jay stood a few steps away, a shy beam on his face.

"Alone at last!" Kai let out a nervous chuckle, immediately regretting his choice of words. At least Jay didn't look bothered, the boy resolved to keep smiling and laugh with him. "I... I'm gonna..." Kai gestured while walking to the nearest lamp and lighting it up. Jay, too, helped him illuminate the place.

As they were done, the two boys stared quietly at each other for a few seconds.

Shit, the silence was maddening!

"Uhm, we should take off all this stuff..." Kai commented, shaking the several necklaces and bracelets on him. Although Jay wasn't wearing nearly as many jewels as him they must be heavy and annoying for sure.

After Jay nodded, Kai sat down on his vanity, taking off all the ornaments, —way clumsier than he would usually do— and saving them into the respective boxes and drawers.

"Where do I put these?"

Kai turned around and looked at the blue boy holding some of his own accessories in his hands.

"Uh, anywhere is fine. What's mine is yours too now, you don't need my permission to move around."

Without uttering another sound, Jay walked to the nearest piece of furniture and put down the jewels. Kai busied himself again, taking ornament after ornament. When he looked up in the mirror again, he saw Jay getting rid of the gorgeous jacket that had accompanied him all day. Underneath that masterpiece, Jay was wearing a long sleeve shirt that still matched the rest of the outfit, but what caught Kai's attention the most was that the fabric ended around Jay's ribs, letting his waist and flat belly on full display.

Oh, no...

Jay found his gaze on the reflection and came closer. "Can I help you?"

He pulled Kai up and his fingers took no time to fumble with the buttons at the front of the king's clothes. Every now and then the boy would raise his eyes and give a cute smirk at the Maharaja. Kai stood still as Jay opened the front of the jacket and shyly slipped his hands inside, pushing the article down his arms. That little action revealed Kai's chest, wrapped in a soft fabric that went around his waist and then up to his neck.

"These are very pretty, but they're flashy too," Jay commented, having evident trouble tearing his eyes away from the Maharaja's body.

"Uh, yeah..." Kai replied, feeling his skin burning under Jay's fingertips.

Another silence, another solid minute where the two young men just lost themselves into each other's eyes —and another spark reverberating all over Kai's being, crumbling his resolution of being a gentleman.

Danger, danger! The Maharaja's mind screamed when Jay leaned in slowly.

"Make-up!" Kai squealed out of the blue. "We have to take it off too..." His hands nervously flew up to his face, drawing circles. "Before going to bed..."