3: Midnight

*°+ Never felt quite alive, now I'm living. Yeah, you kill my doubts, they disappear *°~

Chapter 3: Midnight

_*_*_

Aria groaned when her Alarm went off.

Screw you. She had forgotten to switch it off last night. Then she abruptly sat up in her bed as she remembered last night.

With a groan she sunk back into her soft pillows not ready to face a hungover football star. Instead she checked her phone.

Message between Ari🏹 and Cassis Juice 🧃

Ari 🏹
What would you say if I told you
Kai Havertz was sleeping on my sofa?
1:58 am

Cassis juice 🧃
Yeah sureeee Ari
Did you drink last night?
8:24 am

Omg Ari are you being
for real?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ari
Ariiiii
ARI
ARIANNA LUISA WEBSTER
8:32 am

Omg of course I am for real
He's probably downstairs with
the worst headache of his life
8:35

Well then what are you waiting for
Go help him

I look like a Zombie

Well  he probably feels like one

Screw you for talking me into this!!!!
I am so gonna regret it
Read, 8:38 am

___

Still not being one hundred percent content with the idea of facing an hungover star footballer Aria tiptoed out of her room, the carpet silencing her steps.

Her first stop was the bathroom to get some Aspirin and something to conceal the worst of her morning breath.

On her way down she was still silent but didn't try to conceal her steps anymore, not wanting to scare Kai in case he was already awake.

But he wasn't.

The living room was eerie silent and carefully Aria glanced around the corner to her sofa where Mr. Starfootballer was still soundly sleeping.

She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in.

Figuring that now that she was awake she could already prepare breakfast for the two of them she sneaked into the kitchen not wanting to cause unnecessary noise.

She set the Aspirin together with a glass of water down on the kitchen counter and then pulled out some toast, baked beans, bacon and tomatoes.

She was halfway through with heating up the beans when a dazed voice behind her started to speak, startling her.

"Hey Timo I swear last night-" Aria had turned around when she first heard Kai speak and he stopped dead in his tracks when contrary to his expectations he wasn't greeted with his friend but instead a girl with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah sorry to disappoint but I am Aria." She states while turning to the stove again to stir the beans. "There's some Aspirin on the counter, it should help with your headache." The girl talked on still with her back to him.

Aria put abut two thirds of the baked beans, with two toasts, five slices of bacon and one and a half of the tomatoes one one plate for the star kicker behind her and the rest on her plate, keeping in mind that she had to stick to her diet.