In the end we all hugged each other. "God I missed you all so much."

"We missed you too!"

I looked at Changbin and raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? You did?"

He got a little insecure. "Y...yeah why? Of course I missed you."

"Hmm weird. How come you haven't replied to my texts then? To none of them?"

"What do you mean?" He quickly pulled his phone out to check. As he realized that I just mocked him he looked at me. "Yaaah! Why are you like this?"

"I was born like this." I winked at him.

"Tell us, how have you been?"

A soft sigh escaped my lips. "Been stressed out a lot lately. Had a lot of different things to do at the same time. But it's slowly settling down. Other than that, nothing really big happened."

"Are you still in the Academy?"

I nodded quickly. "Yeah I am. But it's, uhm, hmm how do I say this. Complicated a little at the moment."

"Complicated?" Chan raised an eyebrow worried.

"Yeah. As I told Felix already, it's a pretty long story. I'll tell it another time."

"You sure? It seems like it's bothering you a lot."

Hyunjin wasn't wrong. It did bother me. My entire future could change based on one single decision. And there was nothing I could do to prevent this from happening. "Let's just say that my future lays in the hands of others at the moment."

"Has this something to do with the incident by the dance competition?"

I raised an eyebrow surprised. "What do you guys know about that? I thought the press didn't talked about it."

"Some informations got leaked. It seemed like one of the groups manipulated the stage to damage another group. The rumors go around that someone got badly injured."

"Lee. That's his name. It's so frustrating because we can't find any evidence to proof the manipulation."

"Is he a friend of yours?"

"He's part of my crew. It was my group that got attacked. I should of known that something was wrong."

"Wait, you have a group? Since when?"

"Couple of months now. They were my trainees. I got the job at the academy to teach noobies some dance moves. Since we did so well I was allowed to keep them and form a proper dance team. That's also how I'm always handpicked for every event. My dance team literally represents the academy. But because of that incident, the academy thinks that my group has something to do with it. That we manipulated something ourselves so we don't have to perform."

"That's nonesense. Why should you guys manipulate anything yourselves?"

I just shrugged slightly. I didn't knew the answer to that. "We're still a rookie group. They might have thought that we aren't ready to take on a competition. Whatever it was, I'll find it out."

"Hey." Felix took my hand gently and squeezed it. "If you need any kind of help, don't hesitate to ask, okay?"

"He's right. If you need help, we're there for you."

"Thank you guys." I smiled slightly. "Okay enough sadness and worries. We gathered together to have a good time."

"And to enjoy delicious food together." Just like that, Hyunjin's tummy started to growl which made us all laugh.

"Yes I think we should eat. That was a loud and clear signal." I teased Hyunjin but he just rolled his eyes at me.

"Well, let's get cooking then." Chan made sure that each of us had something to do and help each other. Even though it got slightly chaotic, we all had fun cooking together. And we ended up with really delicious looking food for us to enjoy.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄