Ji Hoon cut her off with another kiss.

"I'm just kidding, that was me. Try to keep it down, I want more peace before the members come bursting in."

Hyewon held her hands over her mouth.

Did he just?! He- HUH?!

Wonyoung's heart was racing.

"Oppa... You-"

"I meant it Wonny."

"You did?!"

"I have always loved you. Even in our past lives."

"I don't know if you mean that literally or if you're saying that in a cheesy cliché way. Wait, 'our?"

"Hmmmm should I tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

There was silence.

"Oppa?"

"There's a secret that I've been keeping from you this entire time."

"You've been keeping a lot of secrets."

"But this one is massive."

"What is it?"

The was silence again.

"That's not a secret!"

"It could be one, but I guess you don't."

"Wait! Wait! Of course I will Oppa."

Hyewon's brain was malfunctioning.

Past lives? Secrets?! Why did Wonyoung ah answer in English?! What is going on? This is too much for me to handle...

Before Hyewon could think more, everyone else in the dorm came rushing towards Wonyoung's room.

Eunbi stopped, "Hyewon ah what are you doing here? Did you hear Wonyoung's voice as well?"

Ji Hoon's voice could be heard faintly, "Looks like they're here."

Eunbi walked to the door and opened it, "Wonyoung ah!"

The other members funneled into the room instantly crowding the area.

Hyewon stood outside as she watched the members hug the maknae. Y/N looked at Hyewon from out the door.

While I would love to greet Wonyoung ah, I don't know if Hyewon ah would want me to be there... That's okay though, I'm not that close to her, so I can just greet her later when the timing is better.

After the reunion, everyone resumed what they were doing. However, right before Ji Hoon could leave the dorm, Hitomi grabbed his hand.

"Ji Hoon ah."

"Hm?"

"Eunbi unnie and I have been talking. We think you should stay here. At least for a bit."

"A bit?"

"We want you to live here with us."

"Why?"

"Because we don't trust you living by yourself."

"I hope you don't mean that I can't take care of myself."

"Basically."

"Go on."

"We think that your recent change has been because you are practically isolated from the world. Since you just finished school, you won't have to worry about going to and from here. You can just live here and leave whenever you need to."