Chapter fifteen;

I hear bellowing screams beside me, as I lay in my bed. I turn over to Ciel. He appears to be having a nightmare. 

 ''Ciel, wake up.'' I say, shaking him.

        He continues to scream, louder than before. It sounds as if he is being murdered. I try, once more, to wake him up.

 ''Ciel, wake up!'' I say, shaking him harder.

        His breathing calms down the slightest and his eye opens, ever so slowly. He looks around the dark room and exams his situation. He tilts his head and our eyes meet. 

 ''Are you okay?'' I ask.

        He takes a minute before answering. 

 ''Yes, sorry. It was just a nightmare.'' He says, before turning over and laying down. 

        I ponder on what his dreams could be about and come to the conclusion, it is best if I didn't know. I know what he has gone through and I'm sure nightmares are common for him. I wouldn't expect other wise. But, I still am concerned, I just don't know how to comfort him over the situation. 

        I let myself fall asleep, without solving the situation. 

 ''Sebastian, are you planning to sleep all day?'' I hear Ciel say.

        I love when my significant other, 'sweetly', wakes me up in the morning. I try to ignore the angry boy and go back to bed. I feel the blankets I'm under, being ripped off of me, exposing me to the chilled air of the room. I just want to sleep. I'm exhausted. 

 ''Sebastian!'' I hear him yell. 

        I get up, quickly, to show him I'm finally awake. 

 ''I'm awake!'' I yell back.

 ''It's about time.''

 ''Is there a specific reason I have to be up?''

 ''Yes, indeed there is. Did you forget?'' 

 ''No..''

        I forgot what ever I am suppose to remember. Is it his birthday? My birthday? A holiday?

 ''Then, what is it?'' He asks.

        Think, what could possibly be on today. Did I plan anything today? 

 ''You said you'd take me on date with me.'' He mumbles, growing a slight blush on his cheeks.

         Oh, yes. Now I remember. I told him yesterday I'd take him on a date,considering we haven't been on one yet. It seems appropriate. I'm just surprised to see him excited for the occasion. I didn't think he'd be looking forward to something as this. 

 ''I remember, we shall leave after I am done with my work. Make sure you're ready by then.'' I say,sweetly.

 ''Okay.'' He mumbles.

        He walks out of the room so, I can get dressed. I dress in my usual attire and walk to my office. Not much work today. Unusual. I sit at my desk and do what I'm good at, paper work. I see the usual, company proposals, requests, invites to dinner parties, and as usual, most, if not all, is declined. It isn't the fact I don't enjoy other people, it becomes a hassle in the working business. 

        After a few hours, I finish today's paper work. I'm guessing it is around two in the afternoon. Ciel should be ready. 

        I walk out of my office to go search for him. I find him in the drawling room, playing chess by himself.