Chapter thirteen;

''I hate you!''

        I let the words he just announced dig into my soul. What have I done? I should have respected his privacy and minded my own business. I'm so brutish.         

        I should go after him but, what would he do if he saw me? He would only push me away I am sure. He hates me, remember. 

        I get off the floor and brush off the dust on my trousers. I walk out of the room. I shall go see Ciel. He may not wish to see me but, I will force him to. I must say my apologies to him. I have to let him know I am sorry and It won't happen again. 

        I am assuming he will be in the bedroom, or even, the garden. I check the bedroom and see he is no where to be fount. I walk down the narrow hallways and out the front door. The soft breeze hits my face and body. I search my surroundings, searching for Ciel. I walk more outside. I go on my search for him. 

        At first, he was no where to be fount. I search the back garden, the main garden, and then there is only one more place I can think of him to be. I walk down a path, leading to the woods. I past numerous trees. I pass wild flowers and weeds. I finally reach the destination. I approach the pure white gazebo. I see the boy I love, sat down under the gazebo's rood, sitting on one of the white benches. 

        I notice he has his head shamed in his small palms. There is something I wasn't prepared to see. Tears. Water falls of tears run down his pale cheeks, leaving streaks behind.

 ''Ciel.'' I say, approaching him.

 ''Go.'' 

 ''Can we talk?''

 ''No.''

 ''Please.''

 ''What could you possibly want to discuss in this matter. I don't desire to talk to you.'' 

 ''I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude on anything personal. I was simply curious, I didn't mean to upset you.''

 ''What you did was ruthless. No matter what the situation may have been, you should know by now that I don't like my eye patch off. May it be fore personal reasons or not.''

 ''I'm sorry.'' I say, choking a little.

 ''Don't let this happen again. Do I make myself clear?''

 ''I promise.''

 ''I'm not forgiving you, I'm just going to forget about it for the time being.''

 ''Thank you.''

        I still wonder why he wears the eye patch. His eye is perfectly wonted. 

 ''Ciel.''

 ''Yes?''

 ''Why do you wear the eye patch?''

 ''The story will bore you. Don't worry.''

 ''I want to know.''

        He looks thoughtful. 

 ''I suppose.''

        I take a seat across from him. I feel guilty for asking him to tell me but, It was killing me. Once he tells me I will leave the matter alone. 

 ''You remember how my parents were murdered, right?" He says in a shaky voice.

 ''Uhm, yes.''

 ''I remember seeing their faces for the last time. I ran through the house looking for them. I knew I was already too late but, a small part of me was in denial. I looked room by room looking for my parents. I had to find them, dead or alive. I remember finding them. They were in the library. They looked so lifeless but, also they looked so happy. I can't describe what I saw. When I saw them, I tried running for them. That is when Finny caught me and tried covering my eyes. He didn't notice he only covered one eye. I feel as if I see nothing else in that eye, I won't forget what I saw. I won't forget them. Is it puerile? Yes. But, I can't help it. You may judge me but, It won't change my decision.''

        What have I done? I should've left him alone and let him be with his eye patch. My curiosity should have be controllable. I should have been more thoughtful. 

 ''I'm, I'm sorry. I shoudn't of done that.'' I say.

 ''Don't worry. I would have been curious as well, not curious enough to rip off someone's eye patch but, I would have been curious.''

 ''I'm still sorry.''

 ''Stop saying that. It's annoying.''

 ''Sorry.''

 ''Sebastian.''

 ''Oops.''

        We share a stare to one another. Perhaps, a little longer than normal. 

        I walk over closer to him and sit as close as humanly possible to him. I take my arms and slowly wrapping around him, hugging him. I feel as if he needs comfort and closure at the moment. To my surprise, he sets his head down against my chest. 

        We sit there quietly. Not a word spoken. 

 ''Thank you.'' He says.

 ''For?'' I ask.

 ''Everything I suppose. You brought me into your manor, even though I was just a lowly servant.''

 ''I never viewed you as that.''

 ''That is why I love you. You accepted me, no matter what. Even though I treat you so poorly, you still manage to act so caring and mean it. I know I am troublesome and have a hard time showing my emotions properly but, no matter what you can't leave me. Not you Sebastian.''

 ''I promise, I'll be with you. Until the very end.''

        I look down at the boy. He hasn't been this open since our letters. He is truly speaking his emotions, even if they are described vaguely. I know that he cares for me. I know that he feels love for me. He doesn't have to say it, I just know. 

        I lift his head towards mine. His eyes widen once he realizes what I'm about to do. I take my hand and rest it on his frail, pale, cheek. I lean in and kiss him. Not a peck but, a passionate kiss upon his lips. 

        He wraps his small hands around my neck, surprising me. I holder him tighter to me. If I hold him any tighter, I might just break him in half. 

        The kiss ends, due to the fact our lungs were out of air. I look down to a red faced Ciel. He looks so embarrassed, how adorable. Ciel is such an adorable human. His small figure and his flawless face. His ocean blue eyes and navy hair. I can't find a flaw on him. He is a breath taking sight.

 ''Why are you staring at me?'' He asks, disrupting my current thoughts.

 ''Nothing.'' I lied. 

        Sometimes, I do believe he can read my mind.

        I stand up and reach out my hand for Ciel. He  takes my hand and gets up. We walk down the trail, that lead us here. 

        And, even though the walk was silent, I still could feel the thumping in my heart.

 ''Sebastian, when am I going to meet your mother and father?''