Chapter nine;

''Master, it is time to awake.'' I hear William say.

         I drag myself into a sitting position.

 ''Breakfast is ready, once you two are ready, come down.'' He says, walking out.

         Two? I look to see no one else in my bed. I get up and walk to the mirror, I trip over something small, yet human like. I look down to see Ciel spread out on the bedroom floor, covered by a single sheet. I chuckle at his indecency. Now, how did he possibly end up on my bedroom floor?

 ''Ciel, wake up.'' I say, slightly patting his arm.

 ''No.'' He says,moving in his half sleep.

 ''We have to leave early, we're going to the manor today. My parents might actually be home for once so, you may possibly meet them.''

 ''Sebastian, have you gave it any thought to how you will introduce me? And secondly, do they even know I will be living there?''

        I forgot all about that. My parents would be okay if I brought a potential bride home to live with us but, how will the feel when I bring a potential groom home? 

 ''Well you see-''

 ''You didn't give it a single thought, did you? I should've expected as much. Nothing we can do about it now. Let's go.''

                He gets off the floor and follows me out of the room. We enter the dining room to be served our meals. Hopefully, William prepared this meal, I don't think I can eat another burnt meal. 

        I sit down in a chair and Ciel sits as far away as possible. I wonder why.

 ''Today we have a smoked salmon with hash browns. For refreshments we have Earl tea.'' William says, while placing the meals before us.

         A flow of relief comes through me. No burnt food for me. I look over to see Ciel with a repellent look on his face. I'm assuming he is used to burnt meals and thinks that an actually decent meal is intolerable.

         I watch him as he takes a bite and his face changed dramatically. He chows down his meal happily, while I forgot to eat myself. I start to eat, as he is about to finish. 

 ''How slow do you eat exactly?'' He asks, Moody.

 ''I'm actually full, we may leave now.''

        We get up and walk out to the front entrance, to the carriage. I all of a sudden hear a whimper of a young boy. I turn around to see the four servants and Madam Red.

 ''I'm going to miss you, Ciel'' Finny whispers in between hysterical sobs.

 ''We will miss you, yes we will.'' Meyrin says,also in between sobs.

 ''You know, if you have any trouble, call me and I'll use me flame thrower on anyone who hurts you.'' Bard says.

 ''We will miss you, says Oscar, Emily, Greg, and and Violet.'' Snake says.

 ''You know Ciel, I always thought of you as a nephew. I've seen you, barely, grow these past three years and I'm proud of you. I love you, Ciel. Take care now.'' She says hugging him one last time.

 ''I'll miss you all. Try not to destroy the manor while I'm gone.'' He says, with a fake smile.

        I know this has to be hard on him. He has grown a bond between all these servants and Madam Red. They're like his family, since he doesn't have one. The servants are like his protective older siblings and Madam Red is like his mother. I know he may act heartless but, his heart is full of love for everyone at this manor. But, he won't shed one tear in front of no one, no, he won't dare to. Even if he desired to, he will hold those tears to his grave if he had to.

 ''Come on, it's time to leave.'' William says, fixing his glasses.

        We all get into the awfully silent carriage. I watch as we go and the servants wave their last goodbyes. I watch Ciel's eyes wonder out the window. He is in deep thought, about what? He sees I'm looking at him and turns to face me.

 ''Is there specific reason you're staring at me?'' 

 ''No, was I being bothersome?''

 ''No,I was just curious, that's all.''

        Four days, in a carriage, with the highly grumpy Ciel and strange William. I can only imagine how our sleeping arrangements will be these next few night and how Ciel's mood will be in the morning. 

        What I am truly looking forward to is spending the next days close to Ciel. I feel as if he will open up to me if we spend more time together. At the time being, he is reserved and repressed. I want him to be open with me, like he was in all our letters. I want him to discuss what he enjoys with him. 

        I need to try to open up his heart to me. 

 ''Ciel, do you like the scenery?'' I ask him.

 ''I suppose, it is new to me.''

 ''That's good.''

 ''The scenery is calming I must say, especially seeing the lively commoners. They seem so happy and joyful. It reminds me of myself a few years ago. But, that was a long time ago.''

 ''Oh, I didn't know you paid so much attention on people, you always show distress towards them. Well, towards me.''

 ''I observe them, I guess. I do find most revolting though. They're either selfish or childish. Or best of all, wicked. They're just fun to observe, nothing more. I don't find joy in communicating to such vile things. And, I didn't know that was you at first, I'm sorry.''

 ''Don't worry, I was just as rude to you as you were to me. Don't concern yourself over it.''

 ''I know but, as a Phantomhive I should have not treated a person so badly, it'll soil the Phantomhive name.''

 ''Oh.''

 ''And anyway, if I recall, you were the one that had a problem with me first.'' He jokely says.

 ''It was only because, you acted so rude.'' I joked back.

 ''That's just how I am, no harm. I honestly hated you at first. What a turn of an events it has been.''

 ''Indeed.''

        I think I'm getting into him.