Your heart and body was screaming at you to start moving, but at that moment, staring at that horrific red paint that begin to pool around you once again left you in a completely numb state. Your mind went blank as you simply sat there staring at the boulder in front of you.

You stared at the peeled scalp that peaked out, the soldier now carried red dyed hair that was damp wet. Droplets of blood dripped as it added itself to the pool of blood on the ground. Your hand reach out and touched the hair almost wishing for it to start blowing with the wind, maybe if it did it'd look as if it was still alive, growing and being healthy like hair should be. 

You let go as you looked down at your hand. There it was. How you despise it. You had such a strong hatred for it. How you wished that it never existed, how you never saw it in the first place. You rubbed your hands together hoping the tint would go away, instead it did what it always like to do, overstay its welcome.

You laughed at it. You should have known better. I mean it's nothing new right? You laughed as you brought your hands up and slowly dragged it down your face. It felt sort of warm and inviting, that was the only warmth you were able to find at the moment. You closed your eyes as you feel it hardening around your skin.

It was almost incredible how you felt like you were reliving that horrific moment from your first expedition.

You flinched as you feel more blood splatter onto your face. You look around to see who's life found it's way onto your skin. And to your surprise it was yours. You were almost relief to see it had belonged to you, it was almost like you were finally getting what you had deserved this whole time. 

A boulder had almost manage to completely miss you, but manage to find its way onto your left foot, smashing it completely into pieces. You can feel as if your foot had a pulse. And in a shockwave, the pain took over the numb feeling. Your heart raced as your mind cleared from the blank fog, finally realizing you were still at the foot of danger.

Your mind flew all over the place as it made your body start moving in fear, attempting to crawl away, forgetting that your foot was still caught underneath the boulder. You screamed out in pain as you tried moving. You tried to use your gas, but you noticed it got released when you made impact with the ground.

Another boulder flew past by you and again you panicked. Your mind went to overdrive making your body try to crawl again. Your nails began to dig furiously at the ground as you tried to pull your foot out. You had clawed so hard you felt your nails ripping off, but your body didn't process it, ignoring the pathetic tiny pain your fingers felt. You clawed and pulled until you heard a POP.

You look down hoping it was the sound of freedom, but instead you found and felt a dislocated leg. You began to cry as your hope of escaping death once again had vanished. 

You laid as tears now blurred your vision. The wet, blurred scenes that filtered your eyes caught a glimpse of something shiny before you. Your eyes casted down to follow it and your eyes widen. 

There it was again, the miracle that saved you and help you escape the first time was here to save the day once again. It was your trusty side kick this whole time and not once did your stupid brain think to even rely on it like you should have. 

You grabbed one of the trusty blades and placed a shaky crimson kiss on it. You sat up and knew what you had to do. You looked down at your leg and In a swift motion popped your leg back into place with a wince. With a shaky hand you placed the blade on the end of your foot. You squeezed your eyes shut as you took a deep breathe. At the exhale you sliced your foot clean off, freeing you from the boulder and bringing you the most excruciating pain you've ever manage to feel. You quickly ripped a part of your shirt and tied it around the bottom of your left leg, slowing the bleeding.