4

When Jean laid you in your bed, you felt your body collapse as if all your muscles were tense. You looked up to see your three best friends smiling warmly at you.

"MAN CAN YOU FIGHT Y/N! YOU LITERALLY DRAGGED HER!" Exclaimed Connie as he jumped in bed with you

"YEAH! I WAS TOTALLY READY TO JUMP IN THERE, BUT I SAW YOU DIDN'T NEED ANY HELP" said Sasha and she smiled widely and jumped into your bed as well.

You chuckled lowly, trying not to take in too much air since you still felt a sharp pain. You see Jean's eyes go wide as he yanked both Sasha and Connie out of your bed and held them by their collars.

''ARE YOU GUYS INSANE!  Y/N NEEDS REST AND HERE YOU ARE JUMPING IN HER BED!!" 

Sasha and Connie looked at each other then back at you and quickly ran and knelt by the side of your bed. 

"WE'RE SO SORRY Y/N WE DIDN'T MEAN TOO, WE JUST CARE AND WANTED TO BE HERE WITH YOU"

You could see Sasha and Connie were genuinely trying to comfort you the way they know how and you couldn't help, but feel bad that Jean scolded them. They were just being themselves and here was MISTER GRUMPY telling them what they can and can't do. You glared at Jean, sat up and hugged both Sasha and Connie who were caught by surprised.

"Its okay loves, Mister Grumpy over here doesn't know what affection is since Mikasa is always rejecting him, of course you guys can hop in bed with me, I'd love to have company. Besides you know I hate being alone"

Sasha and Connie quickly ran and got into bed with you, snuggling up with you. Jean stood there shocked. Jean was trying to help and you decided to take it as if he was the bad guy in this situation. Of course you knew Jeans intentions were pure of worry and care, so when he huffed and turned towards the door, you grabbed him from his arm and pulled him in towards the bed. Jean yanked his arm and stood with his back facing the three of you. The room went quiet. IS JEAN REALLY MAD?!  I WAS ONLY JOKING! Jean slowly turned with a smirk on his face and charged at the three of you. With panic sinking in, the three of you yelled and in sync pulled the bed cover to protect yourselves. Jean threw himself on top of the three of you, attacking and hugging you all. Soon the room erupted with laughter. It was a warm moment between the four of you, and you couldn't help but stare at them with nothing, but pure love for them as they goofed off, insulted one another and went off saying that Jean didn't save you because he was team Mikasa. You laughed and played the part of being hurt as you hear them and Jean arguing over it. 

Soon the conversation was interrupted when someone knocked on the door. The three of you groaned and Jean got up to answer it. He poked his head out and his eyes quickly widen and slipped out the door. Sasha, Connie and you looked at each other trying to figure out who it was when suddenly the door burst open and in came Jean and Eren.

 Sasha, Connie and you looked at each other trying to figure out who it was when suddenly the door burst open and in came Jean and Eren

Jean was holding Eren by his shirt, blaming him for the fight that went off between you and Mikasa. Connie and Sasha sat up on both of your sides and yelled "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!".