7. Another Mission

Start from the beginning

There is probably a reason why the school wants us to be suspicious. And also, there is probably a reason why the school neglected to ease our suspicions.

At this point, I can only conclude that it's best to play it safe.

( . . . . )

"Hey, Ayanokouji-kun. Why didn't you tell me about this beforehand in class?" Horikita pestered from my side on the way out.

"I wanted to surprise you. And it wouldn't have made a difference, trust me." I shrugged.

"But still, if what Sudo-kun say is true, then we better tell the class as soon as possible. I don't like the idea of contributing for a bunch of meatheads, but I don't have much of a choice. I'll do whatever it takes to excel. Even if that means finding that grunt myself and making him talk."

"Hoo? The Ice Queen need not bother with matters of the mortals. Let me take upon the mission of locating our lost wilderbeast," I mused.

"Stop that. It's getting annoying for me to decipher your fantasy references." Her voice sounded agitated.

"Hahaha, fine. I'll try to stop. But for real, what I mean is, don't worry about it. I'll be the one to update Red-kun. As for you, resting is the best option." I threw her a casual smile.

She saw me, mid-walk, then she averted her face altogether.

Huh?

"Is something wrong, lovely Ice Queen?" I poked.

"I-it's nothing. If you'll be the one to tell him, then that's fine. You two seem much closer anyways... I'll see you tomorrow. Good bye," she said, then began walking away briskly. After 5 steps, she halted. Without turning, she finally addressed it. "And stop calling me Ice Queen. I assure you, the next time you call me that, you'll regret it."

Dang. I was hoping she would let that slide. But anyways, such is life.

"Sureee. And thanks for today!" I announced, before turning the opposite way.

.

.

● ○ ● ○● ○ ● ○● ○ ● ○● ○ ● ○● ○ ● ○● ○ ● ○● ○ ● ○● ○ ● ○

.

.

Hornykita's POV:

.

.

That boy.

( . . . )

( . . . )

( . . . )

( . . . )

Why did he have to touch me?!

I understand that his motives were pure, but still. I feel so...

So.....

.... so violated!

I can't get it out of my head. The strenght of his manly, rough grip, clenching at my sides. Flesh clashing upon flesh. Rubbing against each other ruthlessly.

Ugh.... it makes me think that I'm dirty inside, when just reminiscing about it!

Damn you Ayanokouji. Why did you make me feels so good and bad, also, at the same time?!

My mind may be closed, but my body has acknowledged your power. That one touch has conquered me wholeheartedly. I hate to admit it, but you have won.