7. Another Mission

Start from the beginning

After staring at me for a while, he turned back and faced Prez. Man that was awkward. I got odd vibes from that guy. It felt homose*ual in a way, but maybe that was just my messed up way of perceiving things.

Anyways, moving on. Those three fools that fell for my trap, are going to be none other than the 3 Stooges. I was thinking of calling them the 3 Musketeers, but it didn't seem right, given how weak their fighting style was.

.

.

( * Time skip to end of trial. Which was about another 10 minutes. * )

.

.

"It appears everything has been settled. Ayanokouji-kun will face a week of suspension, and the same goes for Larry-kun, Curly-kun and Moe-kun. The school will notify your classes of their absenses. And that is final. This trial is officially closed. You are all dismissed." Prez then glanced at the three Stooges and added, "... Except you three."

Everyone present traded glances and said nothing. As it was, no one felt the need to question him. Even Baldilocks kept his mouth shut. Pitiful.

We departed swiftly, leaving the innocent trio to whatever verbal pain Prez wishes to inflict. I can't imagine anything worse than expulsion. That's about the highest punishment they can recieve. Probabaly.

( . . . )

Before going our separate ways, Hunk-of-Hotness said this to me, "Things might get interesting with you around, boy."

She then switched gears, walking away coldly, leaving me and Horikita with an air of unease. She did not affirm nor deny my claims. Our teacher merely expressed a fragment of her thoughts. Which then begs the question; Were my theories wrong?

No. I'm certain of them. If you look at it logically, then common sense is on my side. Everything about this school comes under the radar of suspicion. Nothing was - shall I say - 'normal', according to textbook definitions of what high school should be like. Spacious facilities, abnormally large allowances, restriction from the outside world, a 100% employment rate after graduation, and individual private rooms?

Seriously, what are we? The Navy Seals?

I wouldn't be surprised if ANHS was actually a huge cover for a multi-billion yen drug smuggling operation. Or even worse - an abduction centre where they illegally extract and sell the organs of students to desperate buyers.

 Or even worse - an abduction centre where they illegally extract and sell the organs of students to desperate buyers

Grim as those thoughts may be, they are highly unlikely. If the school was privately owned, then that may be so. However, the school is government run, thus it is pointless to suspect sketchy businesses going on in the shadows. The police would have already investigated and cleared things up.

And since it's unlikely for anything sketchy to be going on, then that only means that the school is acting suspicious on purpose. Everything was probably premeditated. Including these doubts that other wiser students and I are currently harbouring.