17

adamos.t

3:38 PM

adamos.t:
Naka-uwi ka na?

deluxury:
Yup, just arrived. Thank you for the ride!

adamos.t:
No prob. Btw, you had fun?

deluxury:
Yup! Though my cousins are little annoying. How about you? Actually I was the one who should be asking about that.

deluxury:
Sorry. 'Di ko naman akalain na susunod pala 'yung apat. Kanina ngang umaga, noong mabanggit ko na lalabas ako kasama ka, ayon, sila ang nag-ready ng susuotin ko.

deluxury:
Kaya nahihiya ako noong sinundo mo ako kasi syempre coffee time lang naman then overdressed ako.

adamos.t:
You know, Reese. That doesn't really matter, actually you look pretty.

adamos.t:
I think what matters the most is the quality of the time that we spend together, right?

adamos.t:
I had fun the whole day. I liked how you're getting embarrassed by your cousins. LOL.

deluxury:
Masisisi mo ba ako? eh naririnig ko sila sa kabilang lamesa na nag bubulungan, saying "We can't get noticed,"

deluxury:
We can't get noticed but tulakan noong pumasok sa Coffee Bay?

deluxury:
We can't get noticed pero all black 'yung suot? I even saw how the staffs got alarmed when they entered the Coffee Bay.

adamos.t:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA They're funny, Reese. You are lucky to have them.

adamos.t:
You know I'm friends with Meij and Hersh, right? They sure know how to keep someone who's close to them.

adamos.t:
I know you are too.

adamos.t:
I'm sure even if it looks annoying, it's fun to watch them being overprotective to you. It's basically your first date right? with me?

deluxury:
Well, uh, yes.

adamos.t:
I'll make sure it'll be the last.