Interview #17

Meet our seventeenth and final houseguest, Erin!
-
Gender: Female
-
Age: 22
-
Hair color: blonde
-
Eye color: blue
-
What are you scared about most going into the house?: "I would have to say the scariest thing going into the house would definitely be not being with my family more than anything!"
-
Are you thinking about a relationship going in the house?: "Well...no because I have a boyfriend back at home!"
-
Knowing that the other houseguest are people you knew, how do you feel?: "I think that since I know the houseguest already, it will be easier for me to form alliances and to have allies! I am happy about it!"
-
How do you think you will be playing your game, social, smart, or competitive?: "I think I will be playing all of those qualities, smart, competitive, and social! I have to make good moves, I have to competitive to stay safe! And I need to be social to stay safe and so I'm not bored in the house haha!"
-
Tell us about yourself?: "There's so much to talk about!! Haha. So, I have an older brother and sister, I love them with all my heart. I can be dorky but I'm not a loser, I have lots of friends back home! I am boy band obsessed ever since ten! I used to do cheer and gymnastics. I am in collage right now working a job as a healthcare system helper for little kids."
-
Do you think you have what it takes to be the winner of Big Brother?: "I know I have what it takes to be the winner of Big Brother!!!!!!"
-
Good luck and thank you!
-
"Thank youuuuu!!! I probably need it, hahaha!"
____________________
are you #TeamErin ?