Chapter Zero: Saying Good-bye

En başından başla

"Philza? Is that really you?!" Philza nodded. The two shared a quick hug. Soon his friend looked over his shoulder and gasped. He had noticed his family. Before he could ask why they were there, Phil asked him the same question to Puffy.

"Sam, can you take care of one of my children?" Sam's eyes widened in disbelief. Sam made sure what he said was what he heard and Philza repeated the same thing.

Sam was hesitant. He would be happy to take care of another child. But he needed to talk to his husband, Ponk, if it was okay with him.

Philza nodded and Sam told the family to come inside quickly. Philza noticed a girl around Wilbur's age, who had roses all over her body. She looked at the family.

She asked them if they wanted to drink anything and they kindly said no. She nodded and walked off to another room.

Sam came back with his husband. The two families discussed what to do and why all of a sudden. Philza explained the situation and Ponk accepted the request. He was worried for the family and was already heart broken when he heard that they had left one of their children.

"We'll take him. I'm sorry that he's back Philza. I wish he wouldn't of come back after you two..." Philza reassured Sam that it was alright, that the man they spoke of was only looking for him and Kristen and he didn't want his children to be in danger or be found.

Wilbur had a moment to say his goodbye to his family before they had left. He cried a bit, until the girl came back with a guitar on her hand.

She sat down and told Wilbur to sit next to her. "I'm Hannah. Do you want to learn how to play this?" She motioned the guitar in her hand.

He lightly sniffled and nodded. Sam and Ponk smiled at the two as they saw the two bonding together immediately.

-----

"Phil, no one is accepting Tommy. What should we do?! We've already talked to everyone we know! I don't want to lose him Phil..."

It had been around two hours, the two lovers were worried they weren't going to find a place for Tommy to stay. No friends or family wanted a baby in their family. Some thought it was to much work or they couldn't financially take care of a child. 

No matter how much they begged, none would accept.

They were about to give up, until Philza remembered an old friend who just might accept his request. He was just hoping that he was still in the same place they had met years ago.

-----

Philza knocked on the door of the house. Kristen held onto Tommy, hoping that who ever Philza's friend was, was able to bring Tommy into their life until the two were safe.

The door opened and Phil was meet with a boy who had brown hair and pale skin. He was somewhat shorter than Phil, but wasn't as short as Kristen.

"Oh, hello. Do you need something?"

"Does Quackity still live here?" The boy nodded and called out to Quackity. Soon the boy with a scar across his face and bright yellow wings was at the front door.

He gasped and smiled at the tall man who was in front of him.

"Philza Minecraft! Long time no seen old man! Whatcha doing in a place like Las Nevadas?!"

"Quackity, this is an emergency." Quackity's smile faded. He finally noticed his wife and a baby at hand. Quackity told the family to get inside. He sat his guest and called out his two husbands. Karl and Sapnap.

"I'm guessing it's about him, isn't it?"

Philza nodded. Quackity sighed and told Philza that he had missed a lot once his team parted ways. He explained that his boyfriends were now his husbands and they were just causally chilling more often. Q owned a Casino to help support him and his husbands.

Philza and Kristen presented themselves to the other two and the others did the same. "Quackity, I know we haven't talked in such a long time, but your the last person on my list who I can ask for a request like this."

"Spill it Philza."

"Could you possibly, take care of our son, Tommy until Kristen and I are safe from him?" Q and his husbands eyes widened. It wasn't something they expected to hear. It was out of the blue.

"You want us the take care of Tommy?" Philza nodded. The three husbands looked at each other.

They decided to talk about it with the couple. Mainly, the two husbands wanted to know how Q knew Philza. They were concerned that the child was not going to be safe either way, since it was looking for them and not Quackity.

Philza reassured that it would only be Philza and Kristen they were looking for and not the kids because the man who looked for them knew nothing about the children existing.

The two couples finally decided that the three would take care of Tommy until they could come back safely to stay with him. They also mentioned that Tommy had two other siblings who were left with two different people as well. Quackity knew them as well, but Philza wanted them to stay apart until he or Kristen could come back to tell them it was safe.

Kristen looked at Tommy one last time. She saw him open his eyes and giggle slightly. She and Philza cried. They would have to miss everything from Tommy. His first words, his first steps, his first time going to school. It was already bad enough that they would miss everything else from the other two as well. 

Kristen gave the baby to Quackity. Karl and Sapnap looked over Quackity's shoulder, caressing the baby as Tommy giggled in the hands of the his new parents. 

"Please take good care of him. I trust you three to know what to do." Philza cried out. Quackity smiled at both parents reasuring them that everything was going to be okay. Quackity, Karl, and Sapnap made a promise to raise Tommy well and to mention the two parents when he is ready. 

Philza and Kristen thanked them and said their last good-bye to Tommy. Kissing his head, tears rolling down their faces. The two walked out of the door and flew off to face the man that separated there family.

Quackity held Tommy in his arms, admiring the small features he had. Tommy had light brown hair and his eyes were grey. He was pretty small and chubby and Quackity lightly laughed at the adorable features.

Quackity told his husbands that he would need them to buy stuff for Tommy and was glad that Kristen had left them stuff for him already. Mainly the things Tommy used for the first three months.

"I would of never expected to have a child. Let alone one that I would take care of for a friend. I guess, this will be a journey for the three of us, am I right?" Quackity asked his husbands who agreed with him. 

Originally, their life plan was to avoid raising a child. They we're mainly focused on getting enough money to take care of themselves then see if later on, raising a child was good for the three, but it seemed fate brought them a child to take care of as their own parents took a risk to protect their family.

"I'm glad Philza told us to take care of him. Perhaps this could be a good thing for us!" Sapnap exclaimed. Quackity and Karl lightly laughed and Tommy soon joined in with them. 

"Well, I'll stay here to take care of him. You two can go out and buy the essentials for him, if you don't mind." 

"Sounds like a plan!"

________________________

Imagine smol little Tommy though-

Oh my goodness, that would be so adorableeeeee

Anyways, Philza and Kristen (Mumza) are part crow. 

Karl is a time traveler, Quackity is part duck, and Sapnap is a fire demon. 

Puffy is part sheep, Dream is a normal human along with Drista (who I didn't mention, but will be soon), and Foolish is half totem half shark.

Techno, obviously part pig, Wilbur is a human (edit; I'm making him part crow, with a bit of fish XD), Tommy will be part chicken lol, so expect him to have wings. 

I'll draw fanart for this series (hopefully) so you guys have a good idea of what they look like :D

Published: 6/26/21

Edited: 8/26/21