"Alright then, I'll think about what you lack." I said.

"Don't stress yourself over me, okay? You have your work to focus on too. I will feel troubled if you feel pressured with me asking for your help."

I reassured him that I wanted to help and it is not a burden to me in addition to my work.

"We can hold a meeting at my agency. It's pretty convenient there than to the coffee shop." He said.

"Is it alright for us to meet there and practice there?" I asked.

"Yes, it's alright. It's work related anyway."

I agreed and we planned to hold our meeting at his agency at G Talent.

"I considered my condo to be our venue but I thought it would be uncomfortable for you since it will be just the two of us."

I was very touched. He is being considerate and knows the fact that I could get uncomfortable with him alone in his condo. He's such a gentleman!

"You might bump in to your idol,
Lucas in G-T." He winked at me.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm walking towards my office to return to my work. The corners of my mouth are twitching as I prevent myself from showing excitement through my face! Conrad makes it possible to make Lucas and I meet again! Is Conrad a bridge so that I can't end my communication with Lucas? Lucas even said that he wanted to meet with me again, as said in his first message with me.

I entered the office and Henry approached me looking at me with a concerned face as if I did something wrong or bad.

"Sir Mark wanted to see you." I was baffled by his expression. I went to sir Mark's area and stood in front of him while he was flipping the pages of the documents on his desk as he is sitting on his office chair.

"You wanted to see me, Sir Mark?" I politely asked.

He looked up and looked at me."Why did you approve this?" Sir Mark showed me the a poster showing an advertisement of one of our confectionary products.

"Apparently, this was received by the printing company and was displayed at the product launch event that will start in the afternoon. Zilly was the one who noticed it as she is assigned to attend for the event later in the afternoon." Sir Mark said this with a worried tone with a hint of an angry tone.

I was taken aback. I was sure I didn't approve this poster to be printed out from our partner printing company. I'm panicking a little bit.

"Sir Mark, I'm sure I didn't approve that draft poster. I've made sure the finalized poster we've talked about will be used for the event." I confidently said this.

"Henry said you were the one who sent the soft copy of the poster to the printing company. Both of you were in charge of the negotiations with the printing company."

"Yes, I was the one who sent the soft copy of the finalized poster." I then keep on thinking what went wrong as I am sure I did not make a mistake for sending the file to the company.

"Good thing Zilly went and asked the printing company to print the finalized posters this morning. The event will start in the afternoon so there is still time to change all the posters for the event." He said this in relief.

"I'll get back at you to check if I really sent the wrong poster." I panicly said.

I went to my desk and opened my sent emails from the printing company. From there, I saw the filename of the file and it is indeed the file name of the final poster. When I clicked the image to make a preview, I was shocked. The file that I sent was indeed wrong but the file name was correct.