Reese chuckled and said "you're pretty savage. How will he react if he hears this."

"Hmph!" I rolled my eyes with disgust and I said "who cares if he hears this!"

Reese's deviated her look towards to a different direction but she suddenly faced her computer screen and started typing. I looked to where she deviated her look. I looked to my right and I saw Charles walking towards our work area with him holding a clip board.

Charles went behind Reese and said "I need your report about this." He opened the clipboard and pointed out the document inside the clipboard.

My mood turned bleak when I saw his face.

I saw my phone lit up on my table and I saw it was from Conrad. I picked up my phone and opened the message.

Just to let you know that I'm at your company right now. Wanna meet up before I go to my meeting?

I replied to him that I'll be giving him something so I decided we will meet at the lobby. I suddenly felt happy knowing he is here.

I took the paper bag placed under my table and I dashed towards the exit of the office.

As I reached the lobby, I can already see his back and he was standing near the sofa.

"Conrad!" I said this at a distance.

He looked back and saw me. He waved his hand and smiled at me.

I walked towards him and I gave him the paper bag.

"I've got dried mangoes for you. My mom and dad said your sushi was good." I said.

"Really?" His eyes widened.

He reaches out his hand to receive the paper bag.

"Oh, and your container is also there." I smiled at him.

He looked inside the paper bag and said "I like dried mangoes so much! I ate plenty of these when I was in highschool. Thanks for this!"

"No biggie. This is my thanks for letting me have a takeout of your home cooking."

"It's good to hear that your parents also liked my sushi."

We spoke a little bit about work and I said to him that it is confirmed that he will be the new brand ambassador of our products.

He was delighted to hear that and I said that we might get see a lot more often since he is now the brand ambassador.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" I said.

"May I ask for your help again? With my role as Tarou, that is." He reluctantly said this to me.

Without thinking twice, I agreed to help him again since I really mastered the story of his project.

He sighed with relief. "My part on the recording hasn't started yet but the director kind of wanted me to improve my portrayal of my character a little bit. I'm glad you agreed."

"The director must've already like your portrayal since you passed the audition. Is there something wrong with your portrayal?" I asked.

"He liked my audition and doesn't feel I lack emotions but he said that I need to internalize the role more. I tried to follow your advice that I should love the role I'm getting in to and that is working but despite that, I think I still lack of something but I don't know what it is." He rubbed his chin with his one hand implying he is pondering.

"The director wanted me to discover what I should need to improve on. I think he still wanted to test me. He's a quite a strict director." He added.

I pondered too on what he lacks. I was with him when he was preparing for his audition and I thought everything was perfect.