41

Nailea's POV:

So Vinnie sold his Camaro to buy 2 cars. Why did he fucking do it? I don't know. I mean the BMW is a somewhat family car. It has more than 2 seats but he got it as a project. And it does have some problems so I don't know how much I want to trust it. The RX7 is a 2 seat car so like that isn't going to fucking work.

I am kinda pissed because he has this friend Jett. Vinnie likes going on car rides and he likes to do it with Jett. Vinnie hasn't spent time with me at all and I've been skipping school because I don't feel good. And supposedly him he stays home too because he wants to take care of me but he just leaves with Jett or some of his other friends.

As I walk downstairs I see dezi.

Nai: did Vinnie leave again?
Dezi: yea. I told him to stay because you've been throwing up and he said "you're here" and I swear I've never wanted to slap him more in my life.
Nai: he's too into his cars. And I know he's still young we all are and he wants to do things and go out but like not everyday. He has responsibilities now as do I.

Dezi: yes I know he can be very hard headed and won't want to understand.
Nai: and he bought fucked go cars too.

(No hate to his cars lol. I'm just talking out of my ass.)

Dezi: yea I thought you guys were going to buy a car.
Nai: yea me too but...
Dezi: just don't get too stressed about it because you're gonna feel worst about it.
Nai: yes ok.

Nailea goes back upstairs with a bag next to her just in case she has to throw up.

She falls asleep.

Later on waking up feeling like she needs to throw up. She quickly sits up and grabs the bag.

She lets it all out in the bag. I'm that mean time Vinnie walks in to the room walking in on Nailea throwing up.

Vinnie: aww you're still sick?

He says softly.

Nailea pulls her face out of the bag and says

Nailea; no Vinnie I'm doing this for fucking entertainment.

She says standing up to brush he teeth.

Vinnie: what's up with you?
Nailea; nothing.

She says walking past him and grabbing the bag to throw it away.

Vinnie follows her.

Vinnie: I mean something is up. Not only are you throwing up you're in a mood. What hurts? Hm?

He says softly again.

Nailea: nothing Vinnie. You start to care when you want to.
Vinnie: what?
Nailea: all day you've been out while I've been home feeling like shit.
She says going back inside the house.

Dezi: hey vin!
Vinnie: hey.

He says following Nailea upstairs again.

Vinnie: wheres J?
Nailea: I don't know Vinnie. You expect me to go check on everyone while I'm feeling like I'm dying?
Vinnie: no. I was just asking.
Nailea: and I answered.
Vinnie: do you want to go to the doctors Nai? I know you feel horrible.
Nailea: no I can go by myself.
Vinnie: why go by yourself? I can take you.
Nailea: no Vinnie. I wanted you here earlier. Now I've figured out how to take care of myself when I'm like this.
Vinnie: but I'm here so you don't need to figure it out no more.
Nai: no I'm going to tomorrow with dezi. She's the one that made the appointment earlier.

Later on Nailea got a little better. Vinnie and nai were laying next to each other.

Vinnie: so you're gonna tell me the other reason you were upset. Because I know that you being sick wasn't the only reason.
Nai: I'm just annoyed that you've not gone to school because you're gonna "take care of me" but you've gone out every single time. So don't lie that you're gonna stay because of me say because you want to be with you're friends.
Vinnie: well why didn't you tell me.
Nai: I mean I think it's common sense on why I was upset. Couldn't you put the puzzle pieces together?
Vinnie: I'm sorry.
Nai: and you just haven't been spending time with me. Like we are trying to fix us but there isn't anything to fix if you're not helping.
Vinnie: you're right and I'm sorry.
Nai: yea.

Daily reminder:
You're worth it.
You're beautiful.
And you're loved.