22

It's Sunday afternoon. Nailea hasn't came back. Vinnies been in a dumb ass mood all day. Everyone's over him at this point.

Jordan: why are you so mad. I don't get it.
Vinnie: look you don't know what the fuck I'm going through right now.
Jordan: no we don't because you guys won't tell us!
Vinnie: because it's not easy Jordan.
Maddy: hey calm down.
Vinnie: no. You guys don't even pay rent.
Jordan: how the fuck did this shit come out from we've been offering to pay rent forever and you guys always say it's fine?!
Vinnie: well it's not fine now! Soon I'm going to be needing the extra money.
Maddy: ok that's fine we will start paying fucking rent if that's why your mad.
Vinnie: no that's not why I'm mad.
Maddy: oh my fucking god.

Then dezi and J go downstairs.

Dezi: why the fuck are you guys arguing?
Jordan: because vinnies mad for no reason. And he wants us to pay rent which is fine but he's says that's now why he's mad so I don't get it 
Dezi: why do they need to pay rent Vinnie?
Vinnie: you know why.
Dezi: ok but that's not happening right now.
Maddy and Jordan; what's happening?
Vinnie: oh my fucking god!! NAILEA IS-
The J covers his mouth.
J: dude just go upstairs and shut up.
Vinnie: look. I don't need you to tell me what to do right now.
He says pushing J off of him.

He goes upstairs.

He takes out  a small suit case and puts a few things since they're only staging for a couple of hours basically.

Jordan then walks in.

Jordan: hey. I'm sorry for making you mad. I just feel like all you guys have been so distant well more you and nai and I just feel like you guys don't trust us no more.
Vinnie: you're all good man. Just the stress that I have built up right now is not making me too happy so I'm just taking that out on you guys. I'm sorry. And I promise we will tell you guys soon.
Jordan: no worries. And where's Nai?
Vinnie: we got into a fight early in the morning because I got a little jealous and she was over my shit so she decided to go home and not argue today.
Jordan: ahhh I'm sorry.
Vinnie: don't worry it's not your fault. Um can u tell Maddy I'm sorry and can u call J in here please?
Jordan: yup.

He leaves then later on he hears the door open.
J: oh, your packing?
Vinnie: yea.
J: soo. Are you going to yell at me more and tell me how u don't want me in LA?
Vinnie: no. I'm really sorry about the fights we got into. I'm sorry for being jealous-
J; you were jealous of me?
Vinnie; yea...
J: dude your gf loves you and she accepted my apology just for you to not feel in the middle between us. And I'm sorry about the whole um walking in on your girlfriend thing.
Vinnie: I feel so bad for lashing out on you guys. You were just trying to fix things and I just got in the middle of it.
J: I know you're stressed and maybe some of the stress will be gone once you guys come back from Seattle.
Vinnie: I mean the stress from telling mom and dad will be gone but telling nai's parents. I'm fucking shitting my pants thinking about this.
J; yea I know but that's a future problem.
Vinnie: oh and I'm also so so sorry for telling you not to come back to LA. I really need you here. You don't understand how much you mean to me. And plus this baby needs to find out who it's uncle is.
J: may I add cool uncle.
Vinnie: whatever helps you sleep at night bud.
They laugh and Vinnie hugs J.

J: sooo me, coming back to LA?
Vinnie: yes you, coming back to LA. On me.
J: no don't worry I'll pay for it. I know u need thing money for the kid. And me taking away 400 more dollars away from you just to go home while I can pay for myself isn't fair so I'll pay for it.
Vinnie: well it's too late cuz I already bought it.
J: thanks man.
Vinnie: no problem. So go pack.
J: I will. 

The rest of the day went by smoothly. Except that Nailea and Vinnie did not talk one bit. Vinnie really wanted to check up on her. 

Messages

Dumbass 1❤️- Nai
Dumbass 2❤️- Vinnie

Dumbass 2❤️- hey...

Dumbass 1❤️-what?

Dumbass 2❤️- I just wanted to check up on you.

Dumbass 1❤️- I'm good.

Dumbass 2❤️- I'm sorry. I don't know why I got so jealous for no reason.

Dumbass2- yea I don't know why you did either.

Dumbass 2❤️- plz forgive me?

Dumbass 1❤️- I told you already.
I'll see you Tuesday. Just leave me alone.

(Idk what else to make the names!!!)

Vinnie sighs as he puts his phone down.

Vinnie- Tuesday can't come fast enough!!!

Daily reminder:
You're worth it.
You're beautiful.
And you're loved.