Pt.30

Y/n pov
"Hey guys were back" ale said

I was on my phone

"Here babe-"

"Ale pass me my drink"

Ale looked at me weird and passed me my frappuccino.

"Bro this is so good thanks ale" I said drinking my drink

"Oh actually ma-"

"Did you order this with extra caramel drizzle?"

"Uhh yea?"

"Ok thanks"

I peeked over to see what mattia was doing and he was just sitting on Katie's chair on his phone. He looked sad omg I feel so bad.

20 minutes later

Right now we were all just talking. Mattia was just listening to us and I really want to talk to him.

"I'm going to the bathroom real quick."

I got up and made my way into the hallway and into the bathroom. Since Katie didn't have a bathroom in her room I had to pass through mattia.

I was going to record on my phone just in case something happened.

I finished washing my hands and started recording. When I opened the door mattia was standing waiting for me.

I rolled my eyes and tried walking back to the room. That's when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to were he was standing.

"What do you want mattia" I said annoyed

"Babe why are you mad. You've been ignoring me since we got here"

"Just leave me alone oh my god"

Bro omg I feel so bad 🥺

I hear him let out a sigh. I go back to Katie's room and sit down in her bed.

"I don't want to do this anymore" I whispered to her

"Come on just a little bit more and that's it. Oh and I told ale about the prank"

I nodded and we decided to watch the movie. Mattia was now back into the room. I was laying next to Katie.

Mattia pov
Y/n wasn't talking to me at all since we got to Katie's house. We were currently watching a movie and I really wanted to cuddle so I got up and walked over to her.

I sat down next her and wrapped my arms around her waist. After she felt my arms around her she quickly took them off.

I was literally about to cry. I don't even know why she's mad.

Y/n pov
Mattia wanted to cuddle but I obviously had to back him off from me.

I then heard quiet sniffles.

Is he crying?!

I noticed he was crying and I looked at the camera with a shocked face.

"Omg nooo mattia" I said making a sad face

"Don't cry." I said hugging him