Pt.23

y/n pov
me and mattia accidentally fell asleep. it was 7 pm when we fell asleep so it was a nap basically. i was peacefully sleeping until I heard mattia scream.

i opened my eyes a little and I see mattia in his gaming chair playing fifa. i searched for my phone and looked at the time.

it was 10:25 pm so not that bad. i got up with my blanket wrapped around me and started walking towards mattia.

he was sitting with his elbows resting on the arms rest. i made my way to him and took his elbows off of the arm rest and got in his lap. i wrapped my hands around his torso and closed my eyes.

"did I wake you up baby?"

"yea but it's fine" I said in a sleepy voice

"aw I'm sorry. im gonna go guys i will probably get on tomorrow"

i didn't hear the boys say anything back so he took off his headphones and put them on his desk.

he kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"we should edit the video so we can post it tomorrow like at 4 or 5"

"yea let's do that" I said getting up and getting his Macbook from his nightstand

i gave it to him and sat back down on his lap. he opened his computer and put on his password.

mattia is a good editor but he gets lazy and doesn't do it. he edits pretty fast so I'm sure he will finish in a couple hours.

1:00 am

mattia and me finished editing the video and we planned to post it at 4 pm

we took a shower together and did our skin care things. I put on one of mattias hoodies and my sweatpants. mattia grabbed my phone and posted something on my story.

y/n snap story:

y/n_dxddy

mattias snap story :

mattiapolibio

"babe" i said

"babe" i said

"yea?"

"where are you"

"right here" he whispered in my ear and wrapped his hands around my waist

"mattia don't scare me like that"

i walked away as a joke and got in bed.

"babe don't be like that i didn't mean to scare you"

I ignored him and looked the other way. he got in bed and turned on the led lights to purple.

"come on princes"

fuck I love when he calls me that

I turned he other way and he looked sad.

I grabbed his cheeks and smiled at him. I slowly leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips.

"hey! give me another one"

I gave him a longer one and it turned into a make out. I pulled away and smiled.

I hugged him and he hugged back.

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" he gave me a peck on the lips and I kissed back

After that we fell asleep cuddling.

———————————————————————————
A/n
Sorry this is short but I will be making another part with information also thank you for 8k reads!! ❤️

Vote and comment
509 words