Pt.25

Mattia pov
I woke up cuddled up with y/n. She is so gorgeous😫

Since I was up first I decided to make breakfast. I got up and went to the bathroom.

Brushed my teeth, washed my face, moisturized my face and peed. 😌

I went upstairs quietly and started cooking. I'm pretty good at cooking if I say so myself.

Y/n's favorite is pancakes and strawberries so I did that. I cut up the strawberries and put them in both of our plates. I set down the pancakes and everything was ready.

I went back downstairs to wake her up.

"Babe wake up" I said kissing her forehead

She was slowly waking up. She smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her back and smiled. She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

It was 8:30 cause she has to go to work today :(

"Get up and brush your teeth and everything"

With that she got up and put on one of my hoodies. She went to the bathroom and I heard her turn on the sink. I went back upstairs and served me and her a cup of coffee.

I heard her walking up the stairs. She saw me sitting at the table and laughed at me a little.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. She sat down in front of me.

"Aww thanks babe. These look good"

"You're welcome princess"

She put some syrup on her pancakes and she passed it to me. I did the same and started eating.

My parents went to work today so we were alone. But then I'm going to be alone:(
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After a while of eating and talking, I got up and washed the dishes. She went downstairs to get changed.

I finished washing the dishes and went downstairs and found y/n doing her makeup. I walked up to her and and put my head on top of hers. (Does that make sense?)

I admired her through the mirror of her vanity. She was using this thing on her eyelashes and it looked scary 😟

I made a scared face and she laughed at me.

"It doesn't hurt"

"I'm pretty sure it does" I said laughing

She was done with her makeup. Next she put her hair up in a ponytail. she got up from her chair. She went over to the closet and got her apron thing that she uses at work.

"Do you have to go?" I said whining

"Yea i have to go. I'm sorry" She said kissing me and obviously I kissed back

"Ok fine. I'm gonna miss you." I said poking my lip out ( like this: 🥺 idk how to explain it lmk what it's called )

"I'll be back around 6 I promise"

We both went upstairs and I said goodbye to her and hugged her for like 5 minutes straight. I finally let go and she left.

"Oh shit"

It's y/n birthday in 2 days. But I have the chance to go buy her a gift. I can take my parents other car since she takes mine to work. ( pretend he can drive)

I went back to my room and changed into jeans and a black t-shirt. I put on my white airforce 1's and grabbed my wallet and my parents car keys.

I went out to the garage and got into the car. I drove to the mall and see what i can find.