"Can i join you?" She asked and gave a smile.

"Yeah Sure." Haechan answered, patting the space beside him.

"You look like you have a lot going up there, Mind sharing some thoughts." The girl pointed at his head.

"Not at all."

◙◘

"Jaemin stop panicking." Jaerin trying to calm down Jaemin, who was beyond worried because Haechan wasn't back yet.

"Its been 2 hours Jaerin and he isn't back. What if something happened to him."

"He isn't 5, nothing can possibly happen to him and he has his phone. So stop panicking and sit down." Jaerin sighed and pulled the boy down to sit on the couch in the living.

"Lia ITS NOT YOUR FAULT." Lia, the second person panicking after Jaemin.

"No Jeno I told you that we should follow and check once, WHAT IF HE GOT KIDNAPPED OR WORSE."

"They're on the same boat." Jeno and Jaerin sighed as Jaemin and Lia started panicking together.

"You take Lia to your room and I'll take jaemin to his. Atleast they won't panic together." Jaerin suggested and Jeno nodded.

Picking up Lia on his shoulder, he started to walk away with Lia hitting his back.

"Lee Jeno put me downnnnnn."

"You can panic in the room Lia." She groaned in defeat, letting him carry her.

"Jaemin Let's check your room maybe he left a note saying where we went." Jaemin immediately stood up and looped his arms with her, walking towards the stairs.

(2 hours later)

"Okay Yerim and Chenle will stay back in here and wait for him. The rest will go in different directions and search, if you find him message in the groupchat." Yuri explained her plan and everyone left one by one in search of the one and only, Lee Donghyuck.

"The Stars are so pretty. I wish I could stay here for a little longer." Renjun said and Yuri agreed to it.

"You seem to love stars alot. Astrophile?"

"Mhm. They just make me feel so relaxed. I want to try stargazing someday."

"Oh me too. We shall go stargazing together." Yuri suggested and Renjun smiled at her.

"Of course but first we need to find Haechan."

"Hyewon can I ask you something." Jisung slowly started. He didn't know how to start conversation, according to himself he was too shy for that.

"Shoot." Hyewon smiled and made finger guns.

"How did you guys get your powers?"

Hyewon paused for a minute and Jisung thought he asked something he shouldn't have.

"You don't have-."

"Mine are hereditary. It's in my blood. As for the rest, their powers came from past experiences, specifically saying Traumatic experiences. When they entered the hotel, the powers attached themselves to their bodies and activated them. It took everyone a while to learn and take control over their respective powers, I somehow already knew how to use my powers but I had zero control over them. My Grandpa taught me how to control them. They do get out of control sometimes." Hyewon explained and jisung listened to her attentively. 

"Can you show me something even though I've seen it."

"Okay hold up."

A Green-ish blue flame lit up on top of her palm, playing the scene from earlier. They both payed attention to it.